CHAPTER XII- NANNY IS A HE? (Updated)

"Luna Shailene." I heard the knock on the door and hurried myself to open it.

When I opened the door I found two girls almost the same age as me standing in front of me in matching black skirt and white blouse. I think they are the maids assigned to me by Xander.

I'm so hurt because of him that I don't even want to talk or think about him at all.

"Come in." I said to them.

"Do you need us for anything?"

"No, thank you. I've done everything." I said to them politely.

"Oh how rude of us. We are your assigned maids from now on." The one with black hair said to me. And the other blonde head just smiled in return.

"I'm Shailene Wolfe, you can call me Shail." I extended my hand to her and she hesitantly agreed and the other girl was practically shaking from head to toe with fear.

"I'm Katie." Black haired girl replied with a small bow.

"And I'm Hazel."

"Well, nice to meet you both."

"Do you want help with anything? Lord King clearly instructed us to help you with every sort of thing. And he said about helping you set up your chamber." Katie replied.

"He is up?" I asked her.

"Yes." He didn't even come to meet or greet me and instead sent Katie and Hazel to me. I frowned.

"Actually I was up really early so I did everything to occupy my mind." I lied. But not entirely. I didn't sleep last night at all. My mind was in chaos and I had to do something before I got mad.

I wanted to go for a run but I didn't know my way out and I clearly didn't want any sort of help from Xander. I wanted to ask Bella's help but I didn't know where she lives in this castle.

I was stupid enough to fall asleep and miss the tour of the castle.

"Breakfast?" Hazel asked me.

"I'm not hungry, but could you maybe take me to Bella?" I asked them and they nodded with a big smile.

"Lady Bella is very sweet and her kids are very adorable." Katie sighed.

"Yes she is." I agreed with them.

I was bathed and dressed in my turtle neck top that Xander made me to change yesterday. Along with that I was in white denims with my choice of black converse. Don't judge me I like what I like.

"Let's go then." I said to them and they went forward to lead the way.

I have memorised every bit of my chamber yesterday. From a huge lounging room to my vast bedroom and a luxury bathroom. I loved every bit and the colors were perfect. But the best thing about my chamber is the large windows. From there I can see the vast pack lands and a few ponds. And the mountains in the far ends. What I really loved here was that there was no snow, just greenery. And I missed green.

I went out of the room and I glanced towards the door in front of me and I knew well that it was Xander's. This entire floor had only two chambers.