CHAPTER XXXII- SHOW ME THEN (Updated)

Xander's POV

My eyes woke up to the most beautiful being I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. Her beautiful long red hair were sprawled all over my chest and her face was void of any sort of worry and mirrored a peaceful face. I stroked her head slowly as she stirred in her sleep.

I kissed her forehead and a small sigh left her lips making my heart go into overdrive. I slowly untangled myself from her so that I wouldn't wake her up. After successfully lying her down on the bed I got out of the bed and started to make my way towards the bathroom to get showered.

My thoughts were about how my beautiful mate is going to react when she meets my grandmother. And from a few days I was sensing a sort of change in Shail's scent. It was getting a lot more mouth watering and it was getting harder for me to resist her.

I blame the marking process that I'm getting drawn towards her. Grandmother wanted to talk about something important and she requested my mate's presence before she speaks anything.

By the time I was done getting showered I heard my mate's soft voice calling out to me. I quickly made my way out of the bathroom to see what she needed of me.

Shail was looking irresistible in my tee as she rested her head against the head board. She blushed as soon as she saw me and I was confused  at first but then realized when I heard her thoughts about me being completely stark naked in front of her. She looked away with red cheeks and I couldn't help but chuckle at her poor state.

She murmured something about how it's getting difficult for her to stay away and I grinned at the fact that I'm not the only one who's at the receiving end.

"Love, you look irresistible to me as well. You don't have any idea how much I want to make you mine." I said to her as I made my towards her. I could sense the scent of her arousal and before I could reach her she ran past me into the bathroom and locked herself inside.

"If you want me to meet your grandmother then you have to stay away mate." She said to me and I nodded at her words even though she couldn't see me.

"It's not late that I'm going to make you mine love." I said to her and decided to get dressed.

I dressed into a dark navy blue suit and by the time I was done Shail got out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around her. I gulped at the sight of her. My inner wolf started to poke me to let him out and I resisted. It was difficult to stay away from her when she looked at me with the same hunger in her eyes that I had in my eyes.

In two long strides I reached her and smashed my lips on her in a hungry kiss. My hands were all over her as I devoured her lips as if I've been starved of her for years. She kissed me back with equal passion and I felt her getting rid of my suit jacket and soon her fingers were unbuttoning my shirt.

I bit her lip when she tore off my shirt in hastiness and started to roam her hands all over my torso. I kisses down her neck and gently bit her mark to elicit her moan.

"It was sexy when you turned my shirt into pieces." I said to her and she just smirked at me.

"You have no idea how sexier I can get." I was startled by her boldness and it added more fuel to my already excited junior.

"Show me then." I said to her as I gazed into her dark hypnotising eyes.

"We've got the entire night for that. For now we've to meet your grandmother and I am tired of seeing you in formal clothes." She demanded rather sexily.

"Getting Bossy are we?"

"Damn right I am. Now off you go and get dressed into some casual clothes." I kissed her for one last time and got out of the bed. I heard her shreik at me and I just laughed at her without turning towards her. The towel which was wrapped around her was now dangling in my hands and as much as I was tempted to look back at her I didn't or else there won't be any time getting out of bed for a very long time.

After an hour or so after getting ready and taming our hungry stomachs we went into my office as we waited for my grandmother to arrive. My beautiful mate was on my lap tracing her fingers all over my face and giving me small kisses every now and then.

On her demand I dressed into a casual grey V neck t-shirt with black dark wash jeans which made her jump up and down with ecstasy. She said that I look more handsome and hot in casual clothes and I think I'm going to wear casuals for a very long time. Of course that would be inappropriate for a King. But there's nothing I wouldn't do for my beauty.

I heard the foot steps coming over my office and by the scent I knew it was my Grandmother. Shail heard my thoughts and hurriedly got over my lap but before that she pulled me in for a long kiss.

I heard the knock on the door and I said a silent come in.

The door opened to reveal my grandmother and I squeezed my mate's hand to comfort her.

It's been a while since I last updated and I'm sorry for that.

Next update will be up soon.

Happy New Year to Dark Readers and much much love from me.

Next two chapters are going to be very interesting
Hint: Revelations and *wink wink* steamy.....

Love,
Luna.

Date: 08-01-2018

Ps: I wrote this chap yesterday but due to poor connection couldn't upload.