CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: THE WEDDING PART-I

"Dad I'm nervous." I said while I clutched onto his arm like my life depended on it.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm right here."

"Don't make me fall."

"I'd never let you fall and hurt yourself and my grandchild. Take a deep breath babygirl. I know you've got this. You're my brave little girl. " He kissed my temples and I soaked in the feeling of warmth radiating from my father. Bella came and put on the veil on my head before we start our way towards the altar. As the veil was traditionally very long they did it in the last second. Bella gave me a thumbs up and all my bridesmaids smiled at me encouragingly.

Bree was my flower girl for today as she stood quietly while her mother Bella explained her on how to walk. Bree was looking like a complete doll and I was so happy looking at her. Beside her was Brett who was also looking mesmerizing in his dark suit.

 Beside her was Brett who was also looking mesmerizing in his dark suit

(Pictured above is the dress wore by Brett who is four and Bree who is close to 3 years old

(Pictured above is the dress wore by Brett who is four and Bree who is close to 3 years old.)

Brett was going to be the ring bearer and he looked absolutely charming. I got excited thinking about having my own ones.

Bree was made to go out along with Brett as both of them were handed pretty flowers. Bella, Eva, Tasha and Mia then went out as their mates were waiting outside to accompany them. Nathan was chosen as the best man while Ryan, Justin, Leon, Rob acted as groomsmen. Rob didn't have any partner so he chose to walk alone. I asked him to have a date but he declined stating he's completely fine with him. I didn't persuade him any further.

The music playing in the background was my favorite song from the movie Twilight. I've always loved it. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri was playing and my heart was melting already.

"Shall we?" Dad asked me and I nodded at him. My mother also joined me and stood on my right side. I wanted both of my parents to walk me through this.

"Let's go my beautiful daughter." I nodded at her as she pulled the veil to cover my face with it. The veil I used was of my mother's. I wanted to honor both mine and Xander's mother today by going traditional all the way.