CHAPTER VIII- HOW SOON? (Updated)

I can sense him looking at me. His gaze was traveling all around my body. I felt shivers running down my spine. I turned towards him to find water droplets running down his head. He was just in his towel. And that was hung dangerously low, taunting me. It was getting difficult for me to not go near him. My wolf wasn't helping either as she was imagining all those thoughts.

I finally looked into his eyes to find him checking me out just the way I did.

"Y-you should c-change." I stuttered pathetically and mentally banged my head towards the wall.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" He asked challenging to me and making his way towards me slowly. I felt the air getting charged and trust me it was not in a good way.

"N-no it's not!" I tried to say firmly but you could say I failed miserably.

And now he was just few inches away from me. I had to look up at him because he towered me with his tall build. I felt his scent intoxicating me and it was getting difficult for me to control my wolf when she was begging me to go near him.

"Your scent drives me crazy Shailene." I melted as soon as I heard him calling my name.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. His hands were pressed against the wall trapping me in between him. His chest was almost touching me and I itched to touch him.

"It was difficult to not to touch you when you were roaming all around the house when every male was ogling you hungrily." He growled in possessiveness and my knees buckled with breathlessness.

His hand wrapped around my waist to hold me. And I moaned when his hand gave me sparks when it came in contact with my bare skin.

He kissed my neck and I had to hold him to gain balance. I snaked my arms around his neck and I felt him shudder in response. My heart started to beat faster now that I realised that he has the same response to my touch just like I have to his.

"It's difficult to stay away from you." He said between kisses.

"Then don't." I said to him bravely. He removed his head from my neck and gazed at me. His eyes were darker shade almost black. I felt I could see through him.

I don't know what came over me but I kissed his eyes softly.

"Don't stay away Xander. Give me a chance." I said to him and he opened his eyes to look at me. I could see his resolve fading and he was getting near to me, inching towards my lips.

We were almost touching when I heard the knock on the door.

I tried to move away but he didn't let me.

"Xander move. I have to open the door."

"I don't want you to go." He said to me.

"What if it's important?" I pushed him slowly but he didn't budge. I gave him a look and he let me go with clenched teeth.

"And get changed." I said to him without meeting his eyes.

Damn! I was about to kiss him and someone had to stop us. I'm afraid Xander will act strange again.

I opened the door to get tackled in a hug. By the scent and the warmth I immediately recognised him as Luca. I squealed in delight.

"You're back!" I screamed with happiness. Lucas is also my best friend and he was away from the pack since a month because he is our top and best tracker.

"Yes! And this time with great news." He kissed my cheek lovingly and hugged me again.

Before I could say anything to him I heard a loud growl from behind me. I felt Luca's eyes getting wide in fear.