CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: OMNIA ISTA MEA

Last night was what you call it beautiful, amazing and the love between Xander and me had intensified to a much greater extent. He was so loving and gentle with me that it made my heart swell up in delight. This man loves me so much that even a second without him seems painful. He's everything I've ever dreamed of.

And I love it that he's mine. My man. My mate. My Xander. My dark beast.

"Omnia ista mea." Xander whispered in my ears as his hands roamed all over my back.

"What does it mean?" I asked him. Once in a while I find Xander mumbling something in foreign language to himself or whispering sweetly in my ears. Even though I don't understand what he says, but it sounds sexier coming out of his mouth and it's a major turn on.

"It means that I'm all yours, my love. It's in latin." He said as he kissed my forehead lovingly. Whenever he kisses my forehead, I feel like nothing can hurt me as long as he is there for me to protect and love.

"How do you know latin?" I asked him as I laid peppering kisses on his neck hungrily.

"My Mom taught me latin. She was very great at it, I often used to find her speaking latin with my father." He said with a soft longing look in his eyes. I felt a tug at my heart.

"Tell me about your parents. I want to know about them." I said to him and his eyes sparkled with excitement and love and a little hurt.

"It's been such a long time since I talked about my parents. It has always been between me and my wolf. Sometimes Nathan brings them up but then I shut him down." He said and sat up straight and laid his head against the headboard of the bed.

"If you're not ready then we won't talk about them, Xan." I sat up and laid my head against his shoulder. He then took me in his arms easily and placed me on his lap so that my face is turned towards him. He gave me a small smile.

"It's high time I discussed about my parents with anybody. I need to let it out. And besides I'd love to tell you about my parents. If they were alive they'd have loved you for sure. You're exactly how my parents described my mate will be. It's like they've always known." I smoothed his hair away from his eyes and traced his jawline. His fingers were tracing his mark on my neck. I could see and feel it that Xander loved his parents unconditionally and they were very great and respectable.

"Let it all out Xan, I'm here. And I'll always be right here, right next to you. I'd have loved to meet your parents." I kissed his palms to show him how much I love him. We were entangled in sheets and had nothing on us.

"My Dad was feared all over the world because of his strength. He was a huge magnificent black wolf that I've seen. He ran the kingdom with so much love and authority that nobody dared to lay a finger against him. He was the wisest King and everybody praised him. Nobody dared to look him in the eye, such was his power. But with me, he was very loving and sweet. Complete opposite of who he was in front of the world. He used to take me to woods whenever he got free time and trained me personally both in human and wolf form." I found myself reliving those moments Xander lived with his parents. I felt every emotion Xander was feeling while describing his father. I felt respect and love for Late King.

"My mother was complete opposite of my father. My father used to get riled up easily and sometimes he even got furious to such an extent that his wolf took over completely. I've heard so many stories about it. But all of that changer when my father met my mother. She was the calm to his storm, his sanity, his answer to his longing and loneliness." I felt my eyes moisture hearing him say all those words.

"Everyone says that my father was the greatest King that our werewolf world ever heard because of my mother. Witches, Vampires , Werewolves and all those supernatural beings were always against each other and because of my parents there was a start to a peaceful life with harmony and friendship."

"I've heard about this a few times from my father. He used to speak very highly of your parents."

"They always thought about the betterment of  their worlds. And I know I can nowhere be as great as my father was." I felt him swallow hardly. I closed the minimum distance between us and kissed his lips softly and he responded immediately and brought me closer to him. After few seconds I pulled back.

"You are just underestimating yourself  my love. You've been such a great King     since such a young age. I've always heard so much about your accomplishments and you run your kingdom so smoothly and you always put the kingdom before you. That's the quality of a great King. I know your father was very great and strong and honored throughout the worlds but it doesn't mean you are any less." I cradled his face in my hands and looked into his eyes as I said those words.

"In fact I'm sure your father must be so proud of you and your mother too. You've been a great son, you're a great King and The Alpha every werewolf looks up to. And you my love, you are the best mate that anyone will ever find. And I know you'll be a great father too just like your Dad. And I love you so so so much that every day I fall in love more with you. There's no place in this world I'd ever want to be than you. I love you." I had tears streaming down my face because of the unconditional, irrevocable love I felt for this man.

"I love you too so fucking much." He kissed me hungrily and I tasted my own tears against his mouth my hands roamed all over his head messing up his already messed up hair.

Within a second he laid me down and hovered above me continued his way of showing how much he loved me just the same way I did.

Finally an update after such a long time!!! I'm sorry to everyone who missed my update.

I hope I can update often!!!

Love to you allll ♥️

11-05-2019