CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR : I AM READY

"What do you think this prophecy is about Xan?" I asked my mate as we laid next to each other still in our wolf forms.

"I'm just as confused as you are Lene. I need to ask grandmother about it. And I'm also concerned about the fact that we both are black wolves and we'll get powers after we are completely mated."

"I don't understand why you're grandmother won't tell us anything regarding that matter. I think we have to find it on our own."

"Maybe she thinks that's what best for us. I don't know it puzzles me too." He turned his face towards and licked the fur at the side of my neck. I purred in delight. I could feel that Xan was confused and had so many questions for which only his grandmother had answers to.

"You know that the next full moon is just two days away, don't you?"

"I'm aware of it. I know you're not ready yet and I won't force you into it. I'll ask the pack doctor to give something that can ease the pain away." He said taking a few steps forward from me as I admired his beautiful dark fur. I swear no one can compare to my mate's strength and beauty. His power is the greatest of all. Greater than my Dad and any other Alpha I've ever encountered.

"Xander you'll feel the pain too during my heat."

"I'm not concerned about it. My only concern is you love. I'll find a way to help you."

I took a few steps towards him and mind linked the guards to steer clear away from us. They insisted on staying but when I ordered them in my Luna tone they had to oblige. I sniffed their scent and thankfully they were gone, reluctantly may I add.

"We don't have to feel pain Xander. I know a way that can help us." I told him looking into his blazing golden eyes. He frowned and look puzzled. He couldn't read me as I had shut off the link.

"What is it?"

"I am ready Xander."

"No amica mea (my love), I don't want you to do something that you're not ready for. If you're thinking about me experiencing the pain then don't worry about it."

"Xander-" He cut me off mid sentence and shaked his head telling me no.

"I don't want to hear it. I don't want this." That broke my heart a little. I think he's not ready to mate after all.

"If you don't want me then it's okay. I'll meet you in our chambers." I tore my gaze away from him to hide the sneaky tear that started to roll down from my eye and started my way towards the castle.

"It's not that I don't want you Amica mea. Moon! I've wanted you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. How can you think that? Look at you, you're the most beautiful creature to ever exist and I'm so grateful to have you as my mate. And I love you so much that it hurts to stay away from you."

"Then why can't you accept it when I say that I'm ready. I love you too Xander and when I said that I'm ready I really am. I have always dreamed of this, dreamed of having someone to love and be loved equally. And I don't know how to make you understand that I'm not even slightly doubting my decision."

"Are you sure? No backing out?" I nodded my head in response and Xander gave me bright wolfy grin and nuzzled his head on my neck in appreciation.

"I love you Shailene Wolfe."

"I love you Xander King."

I shifted  to my human form followed by Xander. I felt a little embarrassed at my nudity but at the same time I've never felt so confident in my entire life. I opened my link and said to him all those unsaid words about how much I love him. He's the epitome of my happiness.

"Without you I'm nothing Xander and I'm grateful to have you."

"You're the only light that managed to brighten my dark world my love. And I've never had my world shine so bright before you." I smiled and looked at him fondly. He was so perfect and all mine.

"All yours" he replied back hearing my thoughts and closed the distance between our lips and kissed me softly. He took my face in his large hands and I put my hand on his chest as he kissed me lovingly pouring all the emotions into this kiss. I could feel his heart beat thunder under my hands and our skins burned against each other. Sparks flew all over us with a great intensity.

"Let's go into our chamber before someone sees my mate in her glorious naked form." He said possessively and I blushed at the fact that I'm indeed naked and had forgotten the fact because of the mind blowing kiss Xander had given me.

Within few seconds we were back in our chamber as Xander used his teleporting power.

"Now where were we?" He smiled his sexy smile that melts my heart and kissed me again but this time it was hard nothing compared to the soft kiss he gave me back in  woods. He bit my lip drawing blood and I yelped in surprise. He took this opportunity to barge his tongue in my mouth and just like that we started to battle for dominance.

I pulled his hair to bring him closer and he obliged as we continued to kiss. It was pure raw passion and I could feel my eyes turning black behind the lids.

After sometime we pulled away to breathe and I opened my eyes to look at the dark orbs of my mate staring at me with full passion. We were breathing  rapidly and Xander took a few steps away from me and looked at me fully.

We were so busy into kissing each other that we didn't really see each other. Our eyes started to roam all over us. I noticed his eyes slowly taking me all in from head to eye and his eyes were darkening to the blackest of the black and I felt myself feel something in the pit of my stomach.

His canines were out and it looked like his wolf was urging him to let him out just the way my wolf was doing to me.

I started to look down and admired his perfect body. His broad muscles of his shoulder, broad chest with thin line of hair running down through his washboard abs. My eyes widened when I saw that for the first time and I felt myself turning on hard. He was ready, damn he looked ready and my canines started to descend as Xander made his way towards me.

"I can't wait anymore to make you mine completely." By saying that he dug his canines deep into my neck just below his mark and at first I hissed in pain but that pain subsided and was replaced with pure ecstasy.

Dun
Dun
Dun!

Look who's back with an update!!!
Let me know about the chapter in the comments! I'd love to hear you all.. maybe your comments will motivate me to write next!!

So it's finally happening!!!!

Yoooo hoo Dark Readers!

Ps. Suggest me a song for this and the next chapter ( you know what's next) 😉

Love you allll

Luna
19-11-18