CHAPTER 13

I want u to be there... For a little more than always!!
Part 13:
Manik and Nandini were both on their way back home. Manik turned towards Nandini and saw her looking out of the window with a blank look on her face. He opened her window but she being our stubborn head closed it again.

Manik: Ms. Moorthy... What's wrong??

Nandini : wow... Now u don't even know it!!

Manik: What?? What are u taking about??

Nandini: amazing!! What were u doing out there??

Manik: Nandini will u stop this and tell me directly?

Nandini didn't say anything to him and simply looked outside.
Manik: Nandini!!!

On not getting any reply again, he left it. They reached back home soon. As they entered the mansion, Nandini stopped Manik and said,
Nandini: Thank u... But i can help myself now.

Saying so she started pulling her chair on her own but Manik again held it and moved to her room. He entered the room, made her sit on the bed and stood by her side.
Manik: Ohk enough Nandini.. Speak up!!

Nandini: Sir plz... I don't wanna discuss this anymore..
Saying so she picked up a file from her side and opened it. Manik walked back towards the door and she thought that he was leaving when suddenly he banged the door close and came back and sat right beside her. He snatched away her file from her and kept it away. Nandini didn't say anything and simply picked up her laptop. But before she's could open it Manik again took it away.

Nandini: Sir plz!!
Nandini tried to take it away from his hand but she was restricted by her legs. She kept on trying to take it and Manik moved his hand further away. After struggling for sometime Nandini suddenly realised that she was almost over Manik completely. But before she could get away, Manik immediately slid his hand around her waist and pulled her closer resting on his leg.

Manik: Now.. I m not letting u move until u tell me what's ur problem.
Nandini finally turned to look at him directly and now her face was just in front of his, with just a slight gap between them. Their bodies touched each other's as Manik held her firmly.

Both of them kept on staring at each other as they lost themselves in an amazing eye lock. Neither of them was in a mood to say anything, they kept on looking at each other. Nandini could see a kind of ignition in his eyes and she didn't understand why she was so attracted towards it.

After what seemed like forever, Nandini said,
Nandini: YOU... U r my problem.

This finally got Manik's attention back and he looked at her confused,
Nandini: What were u thinking there??

Manik: Nandini.. It went awesome. U handled it so well!!

Nandini: Exactly.. If i had not been there then the great Mr. Malhotra would hv cracked an amazing business deal out there in a temple.

Manik: What??

Nandini: Good mrng.. U r invited to a party tmrw..... Seriously!! U think some random strangers will go there and invite them and they'll come. Why didn't we send the servants there in that case?

Manik: oh that.... I know I'm not used to talking to ppl like that. But then u talked na.

Nandini: Ohk fine.. I did!! But why didn't u say anything!! In the end, finally i had to tell u to take their blessings.. And above all how could u be such a monster by shouting at a 10 year old that too for such a small thing. Ohk he fell but what's the big deal.

Manik: Listen Nandini... U don't say anything about him. He could hv fallen on ur leg and hurt u even more.

Nandini: But he didn't.... U were not supposed to be shouting at him. And for God's sake Manik he was just a child.