CHAPTER 82

I Need You To Be There... For a little more than Always!

Part 82:

Aliya: Manik, just stop making this difficult. I m not letting u step out of here till u try this on!

Aliya said as she picked up the sherwani and pushed a grumpy Manik inside the changing room.

Two minutes later Manik came out and stood in front of her.

Manik: See I knew it would be perfect.... I trust u aliya!

Aliya walked around him looking for an flicks to be altered out before smiling broad,

Aliya: Perfect!! Now I m just left with ur shehra to prepare.

Manik rolled his eyes at her while he heard Cabir chuckle from the other side.

Manik: Now can I plz change, I hv an interview to give!

Aliya nodded at her and soon he got back in and changed. He walked back into the room 10 minutes later and smiled as he hugged Aliya.

Manik: Thanks aliya.... See u later!

Aliya: Bye! We'll be there to receive u guys at the airport...

Manik chuckled at her when Cabir said,

Cabir: U hv an interview! Lets go....

Soon Manik and Cabir were inside the car on their way to the studio where the interview was scheduled. He was a bit late, but then who cares, he was a celebrity, no one would say anything to him. As soon as they pulled up outside, Cabir said,

Cabir: U go ahead... I'll park the car and join u soon!

Manik nodded at him and moved inside greeted by the staff and the reporters out there. Since it was a proper interview, no cameras were on yet and none of the questions were being thrown at him. Before he knew they were onto the set, as the makeup man gave him a slight touch. He walked towards the center as he took a seat on the couch in front of the two hosts, who were gonna interview him.

The two of them greeted him, with the girl seeming to be quite a lot excited than the Guy. They named themselves Anchal and Sagar on being asked.

Soon they room was turned into hush while the camera's turned on when Manik noticed Cabir hanging out at the far corner leaning onto the wall. He smiled at Manik and then zoned back into his phone where Manik guessed he was msging Navya.

The hosts started with the show officially before the camera's turned towards Manik and he greeted the audience.

Sagar: So Manik, u and ur band hv been known for avoiding as much media interactions as u could. But then today u agreed for this Live Chat show, how come?

Manik: Well its not that we avoid it... We just like to keep our personal lives to ourselves. As much as our fans love us and wanna know about us, I guess we deserve something to ourselves as well.

Anchal: As u talk, u always do that in context to ur entire band, representing their word as well. But this is on record ur first time in front of Camera where u sit solo and not as a band. Does that mean for some differences between Fab5?

Just as that question finish they heard a loud chuckle from the darkness at the corner while Manik too laughed saying in between.

Manik: Wow u guys r amazing at getting ur bytes....

He calmed down a bit later as he replied to her question.

Manik: Fab5 is just a band for the world, but its Family for us. We r inseparable. Just bcoz I m here alone, or anyone of us chooses to do something separately won't get problems between us. And if u might turn ur camera's a bit, u will notice Cabir standing there in the corner laughing his guts out at ur question.