CHAPTER 24

I want u to be there... For a little more than always!!
Part 24:
As the bottle was rotated again this time the target was cabir.

Cabir: Ohk so truth...

Manik: Arey yr.. Ab isse kya puche!! Kabhi serious hua h kya ye aaj tk...

Cabir: Umm... Guys, i hv something to tell u all. I mean, i wanted to tell this to u from do long but then i just couldn't get a chance and it was left out-

Aliya: Hang on cabir... Come to the point directly!! U being serious scares me...

Manik: Yeah bro what's it??

Cabir: Actually guys i... Last week I kinda... I kinda proposed to Navya.

Mukti: What??

Cabir: Annnd she said yes....

"OMG!!" came a loud noise and within the next second all of them threw themselves over cabir.

The entire room got filled with happiness and Nandini heard Cabir shout.
Cabir: Get off me ppl... U'll choke me to death...

Well time was some sneak peek, so Navya is a leading journalist, who initially hated fab5 due to their famous attitude. Fab5 knew how to handle media but Navya also knew how to block their way each and every time. Over time Nandini and Navya had become gr8 friends as Nandini would step up in between Fab5 and Navya whenever the situation went out of hand. If it was up to Navya, she would hv parted her way from them long back, but Nandini then handed over the official advertisement of Fab5 to her. And Navya couldn't just refuse her sweet friend.

Although with time, navya understood Fab5 and she didn't hv any problem with it.

All of them heard Cabir shouting and got up when Manik said,
Manik: U jerk... Why didn't u tell us??

Cabir: Manik u know na.. last week it had been busy so i just-

Manik: Oh not this ... Why didn't u ever mention that u hv feelings for her?

Cabir: Let's just say maybe i was waiting to know whether she reciprocates my feelings towards her.

Manik: Man.. i m so happy for u!!

Aliya: That calls for a double celebration.

Mukti: Absolutely!! Come on guys lets plan a trip. Lets just go out somewhere, all of us and we'll invite Navya as well. After all its time for us to bond with her as well.

Dhruv: I m in!!

Cabir: Ohk then so am I.

Manik: Umm... I m really sry guys!! I hv this really important meeting in Lonavala day after tmrw and i can't miss it.

Aliya: No problem Manik... It's perfect actually, u go down over there attend ur meeting and then we all will join u the next day mrng!! We'll spend 2-3 days out there and enjoy. What's say??

Mukti: Sounds perfect!!

With this mukti again hugged cabir and said,
Mukti: God i m so happy!!

As mukti broke the hug she turned around and saw Nandini smiling at all of them and said,
Mukti: And Nandini before u say anything, I m telling u that u r coming along with us and thats final!!

Nandini: But-

Cabir: No if's and but's allowed over here baby... U r coming!!

They all sat down again when Manik got an important call from someone and he excused himself out.
And with Cabir's truth, the game ended and now Aliya was telling Nandini about hers and dhruv's love story. About how they became friends to lovers.