CHAPTER 29

I want u to be there... For a little more than always!!
Part 29:

Manik: U don't hv any idea what all i hv in my heart. But i want u to know that. I hv no idea how will u react, but u should know this today. I... Actually I-

Manik looked up at Nandini straight into her eyes. Nandini seemed captivated by his eyes again while she waited for him to continue.

Manik kept on looking at her, and said,
Manik: Nandini I.... Ohh shit!! How can i forget??

Manik immediately remembered something and sat up straight on the bed.
Nandini: What happened Manik??

Manik: How can i forget this?? Shit!!

Nandini: What Manik... What did u forget??

Manik: Arey to compliment u na!!! How could i!! U must have felt so bad... Ye Cabir na... It's all bcoz of him, he keeps on teasing me. I-

Nandini: Manik relax... It's ohk!! And i didn't feel bad.

Manik: Arey ese kese!! I know u did.... Achcha I'll rectify it, I'll compliment u now itself.

Nandini shakes her head dejectedly.
She knew she had to make Manik sleep any how otherwise it was gonna be a long long night. She was thinking of them ways when she felt Manik hold both her hands in his as he said,

Manik: Nandini I can't find words to express how breathtaking u r looking tonight. There moment i saw u this evening, i felt like i didn't ever wish to take my eyes off u.

Nandini blushed at it and shifted her gaze downwards. When Manik left her hand and lifted up her chin again to make her look at him.

Manik: Don't move ur eyes down Nandini.... It eyes are the best thing about u. They have a twinkle in them, just like the Stars.

Nandini: Manik....

Manik: Hmn??

Nandini: Plz go to sleep.... Its quite late.

And surprisingly the moment she said this Manik left her and lied down on the bed. He turned towards his side to face her and again held her hand keeping it close to his heart.

Nandini adjusted his blanket over him and was about to get up when she felt a slight tug on her hand.

She turned around to find Manik's gaze on her as he said,
Manik: I want u to sleep here.... I sleep peacefully when u r there.

Nandini: No manik... I need to go!! Mukti will come soon she'll wait for me.

Manik made a puppy face at it and pouted saying,
Manik: No she won't... Plz stay here!! Plz... I don't feel scared of darkness when u r around.

Nandini just couldn't say no to him after looking at his face and simply nodded. She removed her heals and simply lied down on the bed as it is. She turned to her side such that both of them were now facing each other.

Nandini: Good night Manik.... Sleep now!!

Manik: Don't go...

Nandini: I won't... U sleep!!

Manik simply closed her eyes as Nandini adjusted the blanket over herself. She knew Manik would be fast asleep with a few minutes and then she would moved out silently. She again turned towards the other side to keep her phone on the side table, her back was facing him when a smile crept over her face thinking about the things Manik had just said to her.

Yes, she loved him and such words coming from the person u love are more precious than anything in this world.

She was lost in her own thoughts, when she felt a hand moved our her bare waist. And before she knew what happened, she found herself in his tight grip. He snuggled his face at the back of her neck, in her hair when Nandini felt his lips moving over her neck and he whispered,