CHAPTER 58

I Need You To Be There.... For a little more than always!!

Part 58:

Manan sat comfortably in the car as Manik drove towards their destination. He was nervous as hell as he wanted Nandini to love his surprise to the fullest. He picked up his hand from the gearbox and skimmed his fingers through his hair, before concentrating back to the road.

Nandini noticed his face and held his hand as she entwined their fingers together. Manik turned to his side and looked at nandini who was sitting with her eyes closed and a pleasant smile on her face.

And just like that... It was all gone!!

All his nervousness flew out of the window, by just looking at her smile.

Manik: What r u thinking??

Nandini clutched his hand tighter without opening her eyes as she slowly replied,

Nandini: Nothing..... I just don't want to think anything at this point of time. I just want to feel ur presence next to me, and this.... Believe me is more than enough for me.

A smile crept on Manik's face listening to her as he held up their entwined hands and brought it closer to his lips placing a slight kiss, before holding it closer to his heart.

Manik: U pull me Nandini.... Every time, every where!!

Nandini opened up her eyes and looked at him. Manik noticed something in her eyes and held her hand tight.

Manik: What happened??

Nandini: Nothing.... I was just wondering when will I be able to tell u clearly what u r to me...

Manik: Whenever u r ready to.... There is no hurry!!

Nandini: There is Manik.... Its high time that u know the importance that u hold in my life.

Manik kissed her hand again and stopped the car.

Manik: We r here.... Come!!

Saying so Manik got down the car and opened up the door for Nandini.

Nandini: Manik.... Why r we in a jungle??

Manik: Shh come....

Nandini: Manik seriously its so dark out here.... If this is ur idea of scaring me, then plz u hv succeeded now lets go!!!

Manik: Nandini... Shh!! Close ur eyes....

Manik said to her like a teacher scolding a child. Nandini made a grumpy pout and then slowly closed her eyes. He kept on of his hands over her eyes and wrapped the other round her waist to support her.

They slowly started walking inside as he lead her and soon stopped. He stood behind her and whispered into her ears,

Manik: Open ur eyes nandini....