CHAPTER 76

I Need U To Be There.... For a little more than Always!!!

Part 76:

The day that had an amzing start proved to be more interesting as they sat for breakfast.

All of them sat their pulling manan's leg, teasing them as they always did. Nandini shifted off the topic to Mukbhi and for a change it was Mukti who turned fully red.

Cabir: Woah... Mukti is blushing!! Wow.... Now I hv seen everything, literally everything.!

Aliya: What's up Abhi?? Seems like ur juliet is finally melting down....

Aliya said as she eyed Mukti. Abhi smiled broadly at them and then replied,

Abhi: Maybe.... Slowly but surely!!

Nandini smiled broadly looking at his happy face when she felt a hand on her knee. Turning towards her left, her smile broadened at the look on Manik's face.

A tint of red spread over her face as she looked down at her plate and continued eating. They were almost done with their breakfast when Cabir's phone rang.

He pulled it out from his pocket when Mukti said,

Mukti: Ohk now the ball is in Cabir's court guys..... It's Navya's call...

Listening to this, Aliya snatched the phone away from Cabir,

Cabir: Aliya...... Aliya give it here....

Aliya: Shh... Just sit back and relax Cabir!

Aliya winked at him and picked up the call turning it on speaker and placing it in the center of the table.

Navya: Hi Cabir....

Aliya: Heyo Navya!!

Aliya said as Mukti kept a hand over Cabir's mouth.

Navya: Ohh Aliya... Hi!! How r u?

Aliya: Great... U say?

Navya: I m gud... Was just going to sleep so I thought to talk to cabir before that, is he there....

Mukti: Kyu Navya.... U just want to talk to Cabir, u won't even talk to us??

Navya: Arey no Mukti... Its nothing like that!! In fact I m really missing u guys, the day seems boring without u all here....

All of them smiled at her genuine voice.

Dhruv: By the way Navya, we hv a gud news here....

Dhruv said looking at Manan.

Navya gasped at him as she said innocently,

Navya: Really..... So soon Dhruv, I mean u guys Just Got Married!!

All of them laughed out loud around the table while Aliya spitted out the water that she was drinking. Cabir almost got tears in his tears as he hugged Mukti who was sitting next to him.

Aliya: What.. NO!!

The laugher at the table continued harder when Navya shouted off at the phone.

Navya: GUYS....

Cabir: Navya.... I love u!! I love u much much more than I ever loved u before.....

Cabir laughed off....

Aliya: Shut up Cabir.... And navya!! I m not freaking pregnant....

Aliya said getting irritated yet she turned red in embarrassment.