CHAPTER 74

I Need You To Be There... For a little more than Always!!

Part 74:

Nandini walked out of the house and moved towards the front gate. She tied Adore's strap to the garden and moved out of the Mansion lost in her thoughts.

A million things running in her mind, with no proper solution. Every choice she thought to opt, made her leave behind something or the other.

Dressed in a casual day-in outfit, she walked on the footpath, her feet taking her to an unknown destination. Messy hair, lost look, made it difficult to the passers by to recognise her properly.

She walked and walked until her feet finally stopped and she sat at a bench. She looked around herself, to realise that she had reached a children play ground of her neighbourhood. A number of little bundles of joy, running around her made her zone back into the memory lane.

On the other hand, Mukti moved out of the house behind her expecting to find her in the garden but she saw adore playing there alone, tied up to a bench.

She looked around the garden to find her but didn't see anyone. She called on her cell to find it switched off and thus, moved towards the Moorthy Mansion thinking to find her there, when she saw Amms sitting right outside.

Mukti: Hi Amms!!

Amms: Arey Mukti.... Come sit!!

Amms smiled at her patting at her side.

Mukti: No Amms actually I was in a hurry.... Hv u seen Nandini??

Amms: No... She didn't come here! Why??

Mukti got worried listening to her, but still smiled.

Mukti: Nothing important Amms... Just like that, u relax!!

With that she turned around and left, making her way back to the Nanz Villa. She asked the guard about Nandini, who told her that she simply walked out and refused for any security. She entered the house to see Manik waiting for her.

Manik: Did she react?? Did she say something??

Manik asked her directly. Mukti sighed at him and sat,

Mukti: I don't know.... She just walked straight out of the house. The guard says she even refused for security.

Manik frowned at it sat beside her. Dhruv, Aliya and Cabir too joined them when Manik said,

Manik: Ohk enough.... Lets go guys!! Lets just forget everything for sometime and make some really nice music.... Its been too long now!!

Cabir: Amzing idea....

Aliya: Right... Lets go guys!!

They all moved up to the Music room and practised for the rest of the evening. It was quite late when Nandini returned back home.

Abhi: Kiddo... Where were u??

Abhi asked as soon as he saw her getting in.

Nandini: The park!!! I hv decided something....

Abhi: Park!! The same one?

Abhi asked now suddenly alerted by her. Nandini sighed at him and rolled her eyes.

Nandini: Yes Abhi... The same one!!

Abhi: So now what??

Abhi asked further.

Nandini: U will find out.... For now, get ready guys!! Coz we r going to party....

Nandini said walked towards the stairs.