CHAPTER 41

I want you to be there... For a little more than Always!!
Part 41:
Hello people...
So here I m back with another update for u!! But before that there are a few things that need to be done... So, apparently a few of u are not well aware of the characters of the show and my bad, that I didn't even introduce any of the characters.

So for those, who didn't understand the reason for Manik's hatred towards Harshad in the last part. Here's a brief note for u...

Introducing Abhishek Malik as Harshad Saxena....

Harshad used to study with Fab5 in college and they never really went along

Harshad used to study with Fab5 in college and they never really went along. Mainly, due to his evil actions and his bad intentions towards Mukti. Harshad is a womenizer. Manik and he always ended up fighting over something or the other. So, basically Harshad is going to play a Baddie in this story, though he doesn't hv much part. Also, a few shocking facts about him will be shown later.

Ohk then, that was it about Harshad. There is going to be another new entry, probably within the next 2-3 parts, I'll definitely introduce him/her that time. And here goes the part for u, hope u all like it.... Plz, do vote and comment ur views...

Enjoy Reading!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Manik: Nandini for god's sake can u tell me why r we letting Aliya go in there alone....

Nandini: Shh... Look there!!

All of them turned towards the garden area where Aliya was. When suddenly, all the lights went off making the entire area pitch black.
Manik: Nandi-

Nandini: Hang on guys!!
And as she said this, the other end of the garden was glittering in lights, with a really large message written there with lights in the centre.

"WILL U MARRY ME??"

Aliya was stunned looking at it and turned around towards her friends to find no one behind her. She turned back towards the msg written by the lights when she saw Dhruv sitting in front of her on his knees...

Dhruv: "Aliya... All throughout my life I needed someone or the other by my side always!! To support me through different phases of life. But no one has ever supported me the way u have. Bearing me and accepting me with all my flaws is what u hv done. And all I know now... Is that, I Can Do Everything In This World Only If U R There By My Side.....

I know we have been together from about 7-8 years and have been living together almost from the time our college ended.... But call me selfish or anything, I still want more of u. I want to be rightfully possessive for u.... I want to be able to shout and scream to this entire world that u r mine.... I wanna make sure that i would wake up to see ur face as the first thing every morning.... So Miss Aliya Saxena, lets put this out straight and simple.... WILL u MARRY me!!! "

By the time he finished Aliya was badly in tears while her face was glowing in happiness with that beautiful smile playing on her lips. She had not expected this coming onto her at all and above that, his pure heart felt love made her feel like to fly.