CHAPTER 81

I Need U To Be There... For a little more than always!!

Part 81:

Manik: Good night Mom!!

Nyonika: Good night....

Nyonika smiled at him as walked up the stairs to his room.

Manik entered his room, walking straight to the washroom as he freshened up, getting ready for bed. He moved back into his room 10 minutes later and looked up at the wall behind his bed as it adorned 3 beautiful pictures of the two of them.

Though she had got them made for herself but he had used them up in his room the day he returned back to India. And why would he not.... After all that is gonna be her room as well by the time she sees them.

He jumped over his bed, dailing her number as he lied down waiting for her to receive the call. After almost 6 rings nandini finally received the call.

Nandini: Hello...

He smiled at her raspy sleep induced voice as he wished her,

Manik: Good morning my Shining Star!!

Nandini: But I want to sleep more....

Nandini whined making him chuckle.

Manik: Then who asked u to be up late and conduct meetings from there??

Nandini groaned at his accusation as she got up sitting on her bed, resting her back on the head board.

Nandini: One-That was important!! And Two-Don't scold me early morning....

Manik: Ohk madam.... As u say, but still that wasn't scolding.

Nandini: Mani yr.... I m bored here!! I hv nothing to do all day. Rishab and Abhi are literally treating me like I will break down into pieces if I do anything.

Manik laughed at her complain and replied,

Manik: I hv heard about girls complaining to their brothers about their Boyfriends.... But in ur case, it seems totally opposite.

Nandini: Well I m not like others... And u, for one, should know that!

Nandini said in a confident tone trying to hide her sleep.

Manik: Ohh yes, I do Obviously..... But then tell me one thing, why rn't u doing all that shopping and all!! Aren't brides supposed to be shopping a lot?

Nandini: Well Thanks to Aliya, she has ordered me not to even think about it. She is planning on getting me an entire new wardrobe, especially designed by her and Mukti. From the wedding dresses to my daily casual outfits. It was Nyonika Aunty's idea.

Manik: Well that's quite expected from Aliya. Ohk then what r u planning to do today??

Nandini: I think I m gonna raid Rishab's office. I m sure I can get something to pass my time out there....

Nandini though out loud more to herself making Manik laugh.

Manik: Seems like u r actually quite unemployed at the moment.

Nandini: Stop laughing Manik.... Or I'll come there and throw u out of ur own office.

Manik: If that gets u here then I don't mind at all baby....

Nandini blushed at his words shaking her head.

Nandini: Too much of romance early morning....

Manik: That is the problem na, its night here!!

Nandini: Yes its night.... And u r tired! Go to sleep Manik....

Manik sighed at it and nodded.

Manik: 19 days to go!!