CHAPTER 25

Part 25:

It was the day when Manik and Nandini were going to leave for Lonavala. Everything was ready, their bags were already in the car. Manik was willing to take a flight as Nandini would be comfortable in that but she insisted on the car as the route to Lonavala was very beautiful.

It was time for them to leave, when Manik knocked on Nandini's room.
Nandini: Yes!!

Manik entered to see her ready to leave but then he saw her wearing a sky blue shirt, with a navy blue slim skirt and a navy blue jacket kept on her side.

Manik: Nandini for the tenth time i m telling u, u r not attending the meeting!!

Nandini: I know...

Manik: Then why are u wearing office wears.

Nandini made a bad face at him for crushing her final hopes and then said,
Nandini: U hv a meeting as soon as we reach there. And ppl know me there as ur secretary. If by chance I run into any of themby mistake, i'll feel much comfortable in handling them if i m in formals.

Manik knew her actual reason but this reason was also right so he didn't say anything further and moved her wheel chair out. As they reached the hall they saw Dadi sitting there. She smiled seeing them and said,

Dadi: Ready to leave.

Nandini: Ji Dadi!!

Dadi: Have fun...

Nandini: Dadi u plz hv medicines on time... Don't miss them Ohk... And hv yr meals on time.

Dadi: Ohk Madam but now u listen to me... U too hv ur medicines on time, and don't u dare work at all. Manik, it's ur responsibility, she should not get to work Ohk??

Manik: Ji dadi...

Dadi: And yes... I know I don't need to say this, but still... Kal Fab4 ke aane ke baad kahin bhi ghumne jao, Nandini ka khaas khayal rakhna, usko achche se rest krne dena thik h!

Manik: Sure.... I'll take proper care of her i promise.

Nandini looked up at the two of them and again for emotional thinking what has she done in life to deserve so much care from them, when she is just an employee who works for them. Dadi caressed her face once, when manik touched her feet and she blessed him.

Manik: Take care Dadi!!

Dadi: U too..... And enjoy!!

Both of them smiled at her and soon they were out of the house on their way to Lonavala. As usual they sat together at the back seat while the driver drove the car.

The initial journey was mostly related to work as Nandini didn't want to leave it for later. It took them about 45mins to complete their work.
Manik: Finally done!!

Nandini smiled at him and kept the files and laptop inside.
Manik asked the driver,
Manik: Mohan how much time more to reach?

Mohan: Sir... I will take about an hour more. Or may be more than that depending on the traffic ahead.

Manik: Ohk shop at any resort or something whatever comes ahead.

Nandini: Why Manik??

Manik: Don't u need some rest.

Nandini: Manik relax we are already sitting over here. What rest!! Mohan don't stop u continue.

Manik: Ohk fine but atleast keep ur leg ur here... It shouldn't bend for long, keep it straight.

Nandini: No manik... I m not pointing my legs towards u.

After a lot of discussion also Nandini didn't agree to him, so Manik dropped the topic and said,