CHAPTER 42

I Want U To Be There... For a little more than Always!!
Part 42:
Dhruv: But why hv u called us all here??

Cabir: Exactly that's what I was asking!

Manik: Me... Why will I call u?? That too at office.
Fab5 continued arguing as they came to the Malhotra Industries in the afternoon.

Mukti: But Manik, we got a msg from Nandini.

Manik: Nandini.... How can that be possible?? She herself isn't here today. She wasn't looking well so I came alone.

"And didn't even bother to wake me up or at least tell me!!"
And there she entered his cabin smiling at all of them while she passed an angry glare to Manik.

Nandini: Sry sry sry guys... I got stuck in traffic!!

Manik: So u did call them here...

Nandini: Oh yes I did... I was about to inform u but then u planned to leave me back at home without even informing me so I thought why should I bother to inform YOU!!

All of them suppressed their giggles while Manik smiled looking at her cute angry face.
Nandini: Anyways... I checked ur schedules and u all were free at this time so I just wanted to pitch an idea to u all....

Aliya: Idea?? For what?

Nandini: Umn... Can we all plz shift to the conference room? I hv a presentation.

Manik: Presentation?? Nandini, what is all this about?

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra... Its almost 4 in the evening and I had arranged ur day schedule this mrng so that u r free by this tym and then u all can hv ur practice at the Malhotra Mansion by 6:30. If u r not interested, u r free to go back home.

Saying so Nandini turned around and moved out of the cabin leaving Manik dumbfounded.

Cabir: Woah.... Nandini Moorthy is on high today!! All the best Manik..
Cabir said as he chuckled.

Mukti: But why is she so mad at u??

Manik: Coz she hates skipping work!
Manik narrated the mrng incident to them while they simply laughed.

Dhruv: Only Nandini can get angry from her boss for giving her a day off!!

Aliya: Guys... Lets all just get moving before she again bursts up...

All of them smiled and moved to the conference room there itself on the top floor, to see Nandini all ready for the presentation.

As they settled down, Nandini began,
Nandini: I know u all might be wondering why have I called u all here like this... But I wanted to request u all for something?

Aliya: Request... Nandini, u know u can ask anything!! We r frndz...

Nandini: Thanks Aliya... And believe me hearing this from u especially made this a lot more easier for me!! So i would like to request u all to plz just see what i hv in mind and try to understand it before saying anything.

Manik: As such u wouldn't hv let us speak...

Nandini made an angry pout at him while the others smiled and nodded. She turned the lights dim and started the projector and they all saw the topic "DHRULIYA!"

Nandini: Aliya- Dhruv... I know how much a wedding means for people!! Its one occasion which everyone wants to remember all their lives and thus, they plan to make it as memorable as they can. I know u can very very easily get the best wedding planners of the country or even the world and make it the biggest gala anyone would hv ever witnessed. But all I want to ask u, is that will u be really happy having those uncountable number to people in ur wedding who don't care about any of it other than the awesome party that they get.