CHAPTER 70

I Need You To Be There.... For a little more than Always!!!

Hi guys....

Here I m back with the next part. But before that I want to Thank all U adorable people out there. I hv my internal exams going on and thats why I wasn't able to reply to all ur comments in the last too part...

I hope u continue loving the story and sharing ur views to it.

Till then, Enjoy reading!!!

Part 70:

Fab5 refused to Mr. Desai's offer after Nandini entered her room. It was already 10:30 and everyone was tired so they decided to rest for the day and talk to her the next day. While Manik was desperate to know how her day went with Kartik. He was burning out of jealousy since the time she had stepped out of the house, but there was nothing she could do. All of them went to sleep early deciding to go out somewhere the next day as Abhi was free.

It was around 2 in the night when Nandini got out of the house. She looked around a few times to check that no one was there after which she walked to her car. Walking around to the driver's seat she tried to open the door but to her dismay the car was locked. She walked over to Abhi's car knowing it would be open but she turned out to be wrong again.

Frustrated she moved towards the main gate thinking to take up some taxi but the gate too was locked.

Nandini: Watchman!!!!

She shouted and within a minute the guard came rushing to her.

Guard: Yes Ma'am....

Nandini: Why are the cars locked???

Nandini shouted at him making him shutter.

Guard: Ma'am Abhimanyu sir took both the keys.

Nandini: Urgh... Open this gate!!

Guard: Ma'am sir has ordered not to open it till the morning.

He bowed down in front of her.

Nandini: What the..... I m telling u to open it!!

Guard: Sorry Mam I hv been ordered to not even listen to u....

Nandini stepped forward in anger but then turned away.

Nandini: Fine... I hv spare keys to it!! And u r fired the first thing next morning....

She got back into the house and moved to the dining area as she checked up the cabinet for the spare key.

Nandini: Where is this key now!!!

Nandini looked around the entire area frantically. All she knew was that she had to get out of the house right now at any cost.

She moved out of the dining area looking around for the keys in the living room as she toiled all over the space. Finally resulting in pushing over an antique lamp on a side which fell down and broke with a loud bang breaking its glass into shutters.

The loud noise woke up everyone in the house but she cared least as she continued finding the keys. She was looking for it in the lower most cabinets when she heard a voice.

"Kiddo!!!"

She looked up to see Abhi rushing towards her in concern, followed by Manik while Fab5 too were getting down the stairs. She got up from her place and moved towards Abhi.

Nandini: Abhi abhi.... I want the keys!! Give me the keys....

Nandini begged him standing in front of him.

Abhi cupped her face listening to her voice and asked,

Abhi: What keys kiddo??

Nandini: Keys to the main gate... That guard isn't letting me out!! Why did u ask him to lock it....