Epilogue Part 4

I Need You To Be There... For a little more than Always!

Epilogue part 4:

ANOTHER LEAP OF A FEW YEARS....

Ahaana: I want all the arrangements to be the best.... The guests will start filling in any minute. It's mom and dad's 25th anniversary, nothing should go wrong today.

Ahaana said to the servant as she checked onto the arrangements.

"Woah... Someone's on roll today! "

She heard a voice behind her and turned glaring at the person.

Ahaana: Aditya Thakur..... Where the hell were u??

She asked placing her arms on her waist.

------

Writer's pov:

Ohk so for the last part of this story. I wanted to give an insight of all their lives when the kids had grown up. So here we jump directly to MaNan's 25th anniversary.

As the scene goes we see all their kids now grown up to youngsters. Ahaana, 19 year old now, even though the youngest one in the entire lot is the one who is doing all the preparations for her parents with a little help of her best friend and cousin Aditya (19 as well)

Take a deep breath and read ahead the last and the final chapter of "I Need You To Be There... For a little more than Always!"....

Pov ends!

------

Adi: Sorry na yr.. I was stuck somewhere!

Ahaana: Stuck... Yeah right! So busy with some new girl at college that u forgot that ur best friend needed u today!

Scratching the back of his neck Adi have her a cheeky smile.

Adi: Come on ahaana... U knw I love u right! I just forgot.

Mukti: Like father like son...

Mukti said as she walked in and hit the back of his head.

Adi: Mom...

Adi said rubbing his head.

Ahaana: Hi Mukti mami... Good u came, can u plz go and check on Mom once, Aliya aunty and Navya aunty too must be on their way, I'll send them upstairs.

Mukti: Sure!

Mukti smiled at her and walked upstairs while ahaana turned towards adi.

Ahaana: Now can u plz go and check onto the food arrangements! I hv to go up and see what are our fathers doing up there.

Adi: Ohk ohk chill... I m going!

Adi said loosing his hands up in surrender.

Ahaana: Hang on... Do u know where is Mia Di?

Adi: No.... She must be with Harsh bhai and Diya di only...

Ahaana: Ohh no... I hv sent those love birds to get the surprise ready! But where is Mia Di?

"Over here..." came a cheerful voice from the door as Aliya, Navya and Mia(21 yr old, college going, Cavya's younger daughter) entered together. Ahaana smiled looking at them while adi walked away to check onto the other arrangements.

Ahaana: Ohk so I want all the oldies up there. Males in the guest room and females in mom's room.

She said looking at Aliya and Navya.

Aliya: Oldies??? From where do I look old to u?

Ahaana: From the fact that u all are almost 50... Now go na aunty, mom is waiting for u.