Chapter 13

Notice motherfuckers:
Lol sorry.

I'm on half term break. That means two weeks of me, my bed and wifi. Equaling updates.
TRIPLE UPDATES LIKE WE USED TO DO. IM WRITING LIKE NONE STOP.

GET READY BITCHES😊

Beckett's P.O.V

"What's up with you?" I question Julian who had been sulking all day, like full on pouting. It was weird to say the least.

"Nothing." He drags with a sigh as his head shoots up, his eyes searching around the crowded hallways before the hope in his eyes deflates and he sighs again, dropping his head in defeat.

"I'll cancel the trip." I say making him look up at me in clear surprise. "I won't leave you like this."

"Like what?" He questions as he frowns a little.

"Like a damn zombie, you look like someone just slaughtered your entire family." I say making his frown deepen.

"You're not canceling the trip. I'm fine." He says firmly as he lowers his head again. "Shouldn't you be leaving anyway, they'll be waiting for you back at the pack lands."

Bet you it's Aiden - Tobias whispers making me frown a little. It would explain things, he's never been one to show his emotions but with a mate you felt everything tenfold, so he couldn't even hide it.

You're probably right. It's kind of sad - I reply looking at my best friend's shaky lip.

Not kind of. It's sad - Tobias corrects as Julian wanders off down the wrong hallway, I was going to go get him but someone grabbed my arm pulling me away from him.

I didn't have to look to know it was Emitt, the exhilarating shocks running through my body along with the deadly sweet scent that filled the air told me it was him.

Ever since Julian and Aiden's speech about merging the packs, we've been more open. We talk in view of others as nothing more than new friends since we were both to be the betas of the new pack. I couldn't touch him like I wanted to, which was beyond torturous, but I could talk to him more now, a lot more.

Emitt basically throws me into his car when we finally make it outside. It was the only free we both had at the same time, right before lunch and we used the time throughly.
Emitt climbs into the backseat after me before attaching his lips with my own making me hum in delight at the buzz it sent through my body. He kisses me hungrily as he straddles me, burying his fingers in my hair as he rubbed himself against me with soft moans.

"What's up with you? Slow down." I say pulling back a little, my member pulses as I watch him bite his bottom lip with reddening ears and soft pants.

"I need you." He whispers making my heart thump a little. "I really need you."

Before I could get a word out, his lips are back on mine and his hands are running up and down my abs. My eyes flutter shut when he runs over my nipples, I regain control of my loose body when I hear him unbuckling my pants. I grab his wrists before he could get to my harden member knowing if he did we wouldn't stop.

"Emitt..." I call a little breathless. "Does this by chance have anything to do with the trip?" The pout on his lips answered the question. "Emitt.."

"I don't want you to go." He whispers with pained eyes that makes my heart squeeze itself. "Just stay here with me." He begs with clear sadness lacing his words.

"It's only a couple of days and I'll be right back here with you." I say with a warm smile, pressing a light kiss to the corner of his lips.

"Can't I come with you?" He begs desperately making me frown. He didn't know the full details of the excursion because I didn't want him to know I was going with my parents. If I could avoid the three ever meeting, I would.