Chapter 24

The following program contains scenes that may make you cross your legs. Proceed with caution.
CAUSE THEY ABOUT TO FUCK!

Beckett's P.O.V

We crash into my room with Emitt's legs wrapped around my waist and my hands firmly on his ass as we kiss roughly. Our lips hungry for each other as our tongues dance with each other, our bodies aflame. I shut the door with my foot as I walk us to the bed, the sounds of our moans loud and the waves of need could be felt a mile away.

I've done far more with Emitt than just kissing but as mates it felt better than anything I've ever felt in my entire life. It sent my body crazy with desire, every single time he tugged on my hair and ground himself into me, I'd lose myself for a bit.

I throw him on the bed before climbing on top of him, laying myself down over him as we continue to kiss, his scent attacking me from every angle along with his thin fingers that searched my frame desperately. We sit up together, he helps me tug off my shirt before doing the same with his own, he straddles me without a second thought, his fingers finding their way back into my hair as he tugs my head back driving his tongue deeper. I moan in his hold as my hands knead his ass as he kept grinding himself into my already hard member.

I let my hands run up his back, loving the feeling of him shivering because of my touch. I dig my hands into his jeans, grabbing his ass firmly with both hands as I pull him into me making him whimper slightly.
I had a feeling we were going too fast, rushing into something that we should appreciate more but Emitt and Tobias were both pushing me forward and that thought slowly left my mind as I pushed him back down before tugging his pants off.

Before he can move, I slide my lips down to his member that was pressed beautifully against his tight underwear. Looking him straight in his eyes, I run my tongue along his fabricated shaft making him whimper with need as I denied him of immediate pleasure. I spread his legs apart as I take him into my mouth, cupping his balls through the underwear making him shiver as he gripped the sheets desperately.

"Beckett please." He moans as I lick his tip, I continue teasing him until the fabric is wet with his own precum and he's trembling with desperate pleads.

I tear the underwear off, driven by my own need for him, I immediately take his member into my mouth. He moans loudly in satisfaction while I hum around him, he tasted better than I remembered, sweet, everything about him seemed to become sweeter.
Licking his length completely I only suck him a few times before he erupts into my mouth without any warning but a high pitched squeal. I swallow it never the less, loving the taste of him before making my way up his body with kisses before meeting his lips again.

"Did I tell you to warn me before?" I whisper against his lips before flipping him onto his stomach and slapping his ass. He moans loudly as he pushes his ass up after for more, I position myself over his legs so his ass was perfectly displayed for me. I smack it again making him shake as his member leaks as his skin reddens from the impact.

I spank him a few times before leaning over his back, not wanting to do too much of that for our first time, we'd have plenty of time later to do that in the future. I plant kisses up his back before nibbling on his neck, my canines aching already. Inhaling his scent deeply, I rub my clothed erection against his ass while worshiping his skin with endless kisses.

"Ahhh!" He moans loudly when I bite his ear, tugging on it slightly while I grip his waist tightly, grinding myself into him. "B-Beckett.."