Chapter 29

Emitt's P.O.V

I groan in pain as I shift on my bed, my head pounding abusively at my skull, punishing me for last night's decisions.
I didn't even dare to open my eyes, the sunlight would only blind me.

"Morning." I hear Beckett whisper quietly, him knowing to be quiet because of my hangover only made me love him all the more.

I peak my eyes open slowly as the light came crashing in, I steadily adjust until I'm able to see Beckett sitting on the edge of the bed in front of me with a glass of orange juice and a pill.
I take both without instruction, happy to try anything to make this hangover go away. When I'm done I give it back to him, he gives me a smile before leaving the room to probably put the glass away.

What the fuck happened last night?

Looking around the room for clues, I realise I'm in Mickey's house. Strange. The plan was to go back to Beckett's so I can give him his gift. His surprise! Looking down I realise I'm in new clothes which means that either I did everything drunk or I didn't do it at all. And if I didn't do it, then he cleaned me up and saw the sexy underwear.

I beat myself up internally hating myself for being so dumb to get drunk like that with him. His first party and I was a goner, I couldn't even begin to put together the images that flashed through my mind.
Beckett walks in again, a smile still on his lips as he gently pushes me back into the bed before pulling the blanket over my shoulder.

"Sleep." He instructs with a soft kiss to my forehead.
I don't protest or question it as my eyelids become heavy and i find myself drifting off into darkness without even trying.

------------

"Should I call them?" I hear Mickey ask as I make my way to the kitchen.

From the sky outside, it looked to be midday and my hangover was nothing but a numbing annoyance in the back of my head.

"You still haven't told me what happened." Beckett replies making my ears peak up with interest as I walk into the kitchen making both heads turn my way. "You're up."

"Thanks to you." I say giving him a quick kiss before leaning into his side as he slides an arm around my waist. "What were you talking about?" I ask looking to Mickey who looked stressed, a look he hardly wore. He looks at Beckett nervously before returning his attention to me.

"I found my mates last night." He says making my eyes widen in surprise as my heart fills with joy and my lips spread upwards in a wide smile. I run to my friend hugging him tightly, squeezing the life out of his body as I jumped around with him swinging in my arms like a doll.

"Where is he? Who is he? What's his name? Blonde or brunette?" I question all at once when I finally put him down only to realise I was the only one who looked happy at the news.

"I said mates Emitt." He says slowly. "As in two of them. My mates are two guys, twins."

That sounds messy - Chris interjects before I can even think.

"Two guys?" I repeat as he nods slowly. "Brothers.........twins!"

"I know." He groans rubbing his face into his hands. "Isn't one enough? Is this the Moon Goddess' response to me calling her a bitch for years?"

"Why would you call her that?" Beckett asks slightly frowning.

"Because she's a sick bitch!" He responds before flipping off the sky. "She put Aiden and Julian together, two people who hate each and then you and Emitt, and you can't even go outside holding hands and now me with two Satanic twins."