Chapter 52

Emitt's P.O.V

I wake up with a smile on my face.
It was a horrible night sleeping without Beckett but it was okay because today was going to be a spectacular day.

I miss you! - Beckett whines inside my head making me smile to myself.

I miss you too, we'll see each other soon - I reply as I slide of the bed in Julian and Aiden's guest room.

You and your stupid superstition. - He grumbles making me laugh before I cut the link. He knew we weren't supposed to talk or see each other until this afternoon.

I take a quick shower as my mind runs with thoughts about all the things I had to do today. As I slip on a simple shirt, there's a knock on my door making me smile knowing exactly who it is. I open the door with a gleaming smile to find one offered by Julian and Mickey in return.

We all let out girlish screams we wouldn't dare mirror with anyone else as we hug tightly. The three of us jumping up and down in glee as you radiated in waves.

When we pull apart my eyes widen in surprise as I look at a crying Julian. He was crying silently but when Mickey and I looked at him in confusion he started sobbing.

"I'm sorry....I-I know today is supposed to be happy...." He says shakily before giving me a wobbling smile. "I'm just so happy for you."

"Thank you Julian." I reply returning the smile.

"You're getting married bitch!" Mickey hollered loudly before popping a bottle of champagne out of nowhere. We laugh as he continued to scream before chugging the foaming liquid without a problem.

"I'm getting married!" I scream still not able to completely wrap my head around the situation as Mickey passed the bottle to me.

"You're getting married!" Mickey and Julian shout together as I chug the liquid like water with them chanting praises around me.

I'm getting married

-----------

After our little three man party ended we started our day of events for the day. Mickey insisted on being a bridesmaid instead of a groomsman resulting in us getting our hair done professionally as well as pedicures which Julian didn't enjoy too much.

We also had to get the kids dolled up, Amelia was my beautiful flower girl and Damon was our ring bearer. Though I was scared he'd swallow the rings and laugh in my face, I didn't voice my fears to his father.

"What's next?" I ask as Julian pulls out his list of appointment with specific times attached to each.

"Time to relax." He says making me frown in confusion as he ripped the list in half. "We've done every thing a man getting married in a couple hours can do. All that's left to do is getting in your tux, so for now, we relax."

"No alcohol." Mickey says sternly making me pout as I put down my bottle of vodka. "No way in hell am I letting you go drunk to your wedding."

"Thanks." I say as he takes the bottle before chugging it making my eyes widen as I glare at him.

"What?" He asks when he finishes. "I'm not getting married."

"You're a bitch." I say making him laugh.

"And you're a whore." He retorts before sticking out his tongue.

"Okay, okay." Julian says between us making our eyes lift to him. "You're both sluts so why don't we just lay down and watch some TV."

We both gasp in disbelief at the response but don't get a chance to reply as he turns on the tv for us to watch a movie.

"I'm sleepy." I announce half way through Finding Nemo.