Chapter 16

HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!!

Christopher's P.O.V

I should've said no. I should've just stayed put in the safety of Emitt's stupid head. But no, I had to fall for those eyes when he looked at me. He looked straight at me, how was I supposed to say no to him.

"It's nice to finally meet you." He says, his voice was deeper than Beckett's, sexier. It sent my mind for a swirl as I stared at him forgetting to answer. "Christopher?"

Don't say my full name....it's hot

"It's n-nice to meet y-you too." I stutter out as I mentally abuse myself for being so obviously nervous.

"You can relax around me." He says softly, his eyes never leaving my own as his arms snake their way around my waist reminding me that I was straddling him. My eyes dart down in fright as my ears heat up once again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He says retracting his hands much to my dismay, I tried to tell him he wasn't but the words stay glued to my tongue. 

We sit in silence as we stare at each other. As much as I wanted to say something I couldn't, I didn't even know where to start. I was an antisocial freak, I didn't know how to start a conversation. The Moon Goddess blessed me with this opportunity to talk to Tobias, the wolf I'd been crushing on for way longer than Emitt was on Beckett and I was wasting it because I couldn't get a fucking word out.

"If I really am troubling you, you can bring Emitt back." He offers making my eyes widen with a growing sense of panic.

What? No!

"I'm sorry I forced you out." He apologizes as he goes to lift me off of him.

You didn't! Where's Alex when you need him!!

I swallow my big bundle of nerves that filled my body as I grip his shirt tightly before pressing my lips to his. I keep my eyes shut tightly not wanting to see his reaction as I kiss him gently before pulling back as quickly as it came.
Opening my eyes I find him staring at me in bewilderment as I feel color flooding my cheeks. I bite my lip nervously as my grip on him tightens.

"You didn't force me out." I whisper, my voice barely audible as I flick my eyes up to look at him.  "I wanted to see you."

I don't have time to register what's happening as his arms find their place back around my waist letting him pull me into his chest while his lips attack my own viciously.

"Hmmm!" I hum into his mouth as he starts moving his lips against my own, leading the kiss with me following timidly. I was so glad I wasn't standing since the electricity that ran through my veins at the connection made my entire body week. It was my first kiss after all, my heart was racing faster than ever before as he pulled me closer to me. I try to keep up but I was quickly falling behind as my excitement got the better of me, my entire body buzzing as Tobias pulled me into him some more. Grinding me against him, our nipples rubbing against each other's through the thin shirt fabrics. "Can we ummhmmmm.... T-tob.." I say trying to catch my breath but he doesn't give me a moment's rest as he swiftly kept reconnecting our lips.

He turns us briskly, with me lying on the bed as he positions himself between my legs making me squeak in surprise as he reattached his lips to mine. I try to stop him but his tongue pushes it way into my mouth, caressing my tongue gently with his own as he pressed his member to my own making me jump in surprise. Emitt and Beckett may have done things like this but I wasn't read to, I wanted to wait, I didn't even know Tobias this well to be doing something like this with him. So when his hand grazed my member, I found the strength to push him away as I pulled myself into a ball on the far end of the bed.