Chapter 51

Tobias' P.O.V.

"A date?" Chris questioned skeptically.

"Yes." I say looking at him as he started playing with my fingers.

"But we're already together." He replies innocently, clearly confused making me smile a bit. "We are together....right?"

"Yes we are." I say pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Then why?" He asked peaking up at me. After all this time, Christopher was still the same shy wolf with an underlying confidence I fell in love with. He'd captured my heart and never once let go.

"Because I would like to take out my beautiful mate and give him the night he deserves." I explain as I press a gentle kiss to his cheek making him blush. "I'd also like to show you off to the entire world."

"Okay.." He agrees reluctantly. Even back home Chris was very isolated and it took so much for Alex to get him to do anything. He'd always intrigued me slightly and even more so as Emitt's wolf. I knew he'd rather stay home and watch a movie but we'd done that one too many times.

"Thank you." I say before pressing my lips to his. He jolts a bit in my lap but I hold him firmly as I kiss him hungrily, he grips the fabric of my shirt tightly for support as I lead the kiss with him following behind.

I smile at the image of him panting lowly with his big, beautifully dazed green eyes and swollen lips.

"Let's get ready." I say with a wide smile, he returns a smaller one but I accept it anyway.

-----------------

"An ice cream shop?" Chris says tilting his head to the side cutely.

I found every little thing about him adorable.

"An ice cream shop." I confirm making him turn back to face me with a slight frown. "Did you stop liking ice cream?"

"No. I still love it." He says quickly as he fiddles with the seat belt. "I'm just nervous for our date."

"This isn't our first date." I state making him sigh.

"I know. But it's our first in four years, our first since getting the bond back." He clarifies. "I don't want to mess it up."

"You won't." I say pulling his hand away from the poor seatbelt. "And if you do, I'll still love you."

Before he could think too hard to back out, I slipped out of the car before circling around to open the door for him. He takes my hand shyly before stepping out of the car, allowing me to walk him forward with our fingers interlocked.

"I could've opened it myself." He mumbles while gripping my hand tightly.

"I know." I say before pressing a kiss to his knuckles as I looked him straight in the eye. "But I know you like it more when I do."

He just blushes as he turns away, denying me the pleasure of staring into his eyes. We walk into the small corner store that was sadly empty, the glass showing buckets filled with ice cream.

"Hello." A young girl said cheerfully.

"Hi." I say speaking since I knew Chris felt uncomfortable speaking to strangers. "Can we have one scoop of vanilla and another of rum and raisin in one please?"

"Okay." She says before quickly getting to work.

A lot of people found it weird how Chris and I ate our ice cream. That the two flavors shouldn't be mixed, but we both liked the flavour of our favorite ice creams being overlapped by the other's.