Chapter 21

Christopher's P.O.V

I groan in annoyance as I blink my eyes repeatedly, allowing myself to adjust to the bright room. Looking around, I realise that I'm in the donut shop, I groan in annoyance when I look down to find myself in Emitt's donut apron.

Punishment I'm guessing.

Emitt had done this before, pushed me forward when I wasn't listening to him, forcing me to interact with people. I didn't like it so it was an effective disciplinary action.

"Hello Christopher."
I jump out my skin from the whisper that brushed my ears as a cold chill ran down my spine. Turning around quickly, my eyes find Tobias smiling at me, I knew it was him since mischief sparkled in his eyes when he looked at me.

"Don't do that." I grumble as my heart rate gradually slows down. "What's going on?"

"I just thought it'd be nice if we," he says while pulling me into his chest, "had a little fun."

"Tobias...." I strain cautiously with knitted eyebrows as he brought his lips to my neck, nibbling on my collarbone making my moan lowly as I arch my back into his chest. "W-what did you d-do?"

"Nothing love." He mumbles against my skin as he makes his way up my neck making me shiver in response as I clench onto his shirt tightly. He continues to attack my weak spots causing me to slowly unravel as he drove his legs between my own, closing any space between us.

"Ahhhhh!" I moan loudly with wide eyes when he pressed his leg a bit higher, making something shift in my bum. I whimper slightly as he continues to push against me, making the toy drive itself in and out of me.

"I knew you'd love it." He growls as I continue to whimper in his grasp, I was already leaking in my pants with a member that was straining against my jeans.

"T-Tobias.." I stutter from the rush of pleasure that was blinding me completely, taking away my sense and reasoning.

"Not so fast." He says, stopping his teasing when I was about to cum. "You have a job to do."

"E-Emitt is into t-this Toby, not me." I say letting the name I called him in my head slip out, his eyes widen at this making my cheeks heat up. "Sorry." I mumble wanting to hide in a deep well.

"No I like it." He replies with a smile. "And Emitt told me that the toy inside of you right now was one that you forced him to buy."

Emitt you stupid poophead!

"I can't work like this." I strain as my body starts to calm down, once I didn't move I didn't feel it as much. "With this inside me."

"Why not?" He questions innocently, I swear if I didn't like him so much I'd slap him and take it out. But I did like Tobias, I liked Tobias too much to not go along with just about everything he says. "So all you have to do is work for the two hours like Emitt does, simple. But if you misbehave and aren't nice to the customers, I'll have to punish you."

The word makes my body tingle in excitement as I look up at him. What did he mean by punishment? Would he leave the toy in me all day or would he pull me over his knee and spank me? The thought alone made me bite my lip to stifle a moan.

"O-okay." I stutter as I try to calm myself from the naughty thoughts that clogged my mind.

"Good boy." He commends before kissing me lightly. "Now open up." He slaps my bum before walking away, making me squeal as it shifts the toy deeper.

I string of not so nice words raced through my mind as I opened up the front doors for the small shop, I remembered this toy. I remembered wanting it desperately but I don't remember why, it didn't make sense to me.
It felt amazing nevertheless, rubbing against my prostate with each step as it filled me completely. It didn't help that Tobias was eyeing me like if I was something he could devour, it was turning me on and that was making this all the more difficult.