Chapter 27

Horn P.O.V

After a while, I carry Cuts back inside. His skin already looks a bit pink. He burns far too easy to be outside for that long. Plus, Cuts never protests to going back inside.

I carry him to bed and lay him down gently. He smiles and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his neck gently. Cuts hums softly and smiles. His neck is rather sensitive.

"You're teasing me~," he whines softly after I stop.

"You want to continue~?" I whisper softly in his ear.

Cuts bites his bottom lip and nods. It's obvious that he's embarrassed just a bit. A smirk forms on my lips as I perch myself over him.

Slowly, I kiss down his neck and shoulder. Cuts likes when I do that. I kiss down his chest gently, being especially careful of his scars. Finally, I reach his adorable bump. Cuts smiles as I kiss him there as well.

"You're so adorable," I say softly.

"No, I'm not," he says while looking to the side, obviously trying to contain his growing smile.

"Yes, you are," I argue, kissing his bump again.

Cuts' smile only grows. He's very cute. His blush darkens as I slip his boxers down. A smirk forms on my lips. Cuts is so cute when he blushes.

I take off my shirt and boxers while still smirking. Cuts looks at me with begging eyes, showing me how badly he wants this.

It's been a while since the last time we had sex, so I decide to prepare Cuts so it won't hurt him nearly as much. I coat my fingers in a bit of lubricant before starting to tease him. He whines and nearly begs for me to stop.

My index finger enters him first, thrusting slowly, causing him to moan softly. Next, my middle finger, now beginning to stretch him. Finally, my ring finger. All three fingers preparing Cuts for my length.

After a few minutes of preparation, I remove my fingers from him and rest the tip of my member on his entrance. Cuts bites his lip in anticipation. He wants it badly.

I slowly push my length into him, earning a soft moan from those sweet lips of his. His body trembles from the feeling while he practically begs me to move. I obey his pleads and begin to thrust slowly.

Cuts wraps his legs around my waist as I thrust, begging for more. I can't help but fulfill his needs, while still keeping caution in the back of my mind. I don't want to be too rough with him while he's in a delicate state.

"Fuck~," he moans out sharply.

I smirk and aim my thrusts for Cuts' g-spot. I know I've found it when he yelps loudly in intense pleasure. After that, each thrust is aimed at that same spot, bringing Cuts closer and closer to his orgasm.

This rhythm is continued for a good while. Cuts is a pleasure-filled mess and is getting closer to his orgasm with every thrust.

"Horn~! I'm close~!" he warns me, digging his short nails into my back.

As if it were a reflex, I grab Cuts' hips and thrust roughly into him. He leans his head back and moans loudly, gripping the sheets tightly as he rides out his orgasm. I also reach my pleasurable high, only making Cuts' more intense.

It takes several moments for our highs to come down. I slowly remove myself from my partner and lay next to him. He pants for breath and closes his eyes. I can tell that he's completely exhausted.

"I love you," he says, his voice drifting off as he gets closer and closer to sleep.

"I love you too."

I pull Cuts closer and play with his hair as he falls asleep. Eventually, I end up falling asleep as well. There is no one else I would rather sleep next to.

When I wake up, Cuts is no longer by my side. I sit up and run my fingers through my hair, looking around the apartment.

"You're finally up," Cuts says while drying his hair with a towel.

It becomes clear that he woke up before me and decided to take a shower. By looking at the clock, I see that it's late afternoon. Of course, Cuts would be up.

"Hey," I reply softly while cracking my aching joints.

Cuts sits on the edge of the bed and kisses my cheek. "Earlier was fun~," he purrs softly.

"It was~."

A small smirk forms on his face while he runs his fingers through my hair. I like the feeling and Cuts knows that.

"Go take a shower and then we can have an early dinner," he says.

"Alright," I reply while standing and stretching.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I adjust the water to my personal ideal temperature and wait for it to reach it. Once it does, I hop in and let the warm water run over my skin for a few moments.

Cuts managed to leave some scratches on my back from earlier. The water feels nice, but as soon as the soap hits the scratches they begin to burn.

As soon as I'm done I get out and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk out and head to the closet, grabbing some random clothes.

"You left some scratches on my back," I inform him, pulling on my boxers.

"Then I guess we're even," Cuts says from the kitchen.

"Why is that?" I ask while putting on my jeans.

Cuts walks closer to me and pushes the waistband of his boxers down, revealing five fingerprint-sized bruises on his hip.

"And there's five more on the other side," he adds.

"I'm sorry," I say softly while hugging his waist gently and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Like I said, I guess that makes us even," he replies smugly.

"I guess you're right."