Adventure?!

Popcorn and GD were sitting at a table at Papa Troll's. Butterfly sat at a table behind them... annoyed.

"Huh, just my luck!" Butterfly mumbled to herself, "first Pop gets mad at me and now I have to sit over here...". She trailed off.

"Butterfly!".
Someone yelled her name from the front of the restaurant. Butterfly snapped around. A pink troll walked up to her with a big smile.

"Poppy!" Butterfly trapped the queen in a hug. Poppy chuckled. "What are you doing here?". Poppy's face turned serious, "I need your help" she said.

                           🦋🍿🦋

"What do you mean you have to go?!" Popcorn yelled. Butterfly ran around her bedroom, stuffing things in a forest green backpack.

"Oh not just me" Butterfly slapped a satchel bag into Popcorn's arms, "you gotta come to". Butterfly walked away leaving Popcorn confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... pack up girly! We're going on an adventure!".

"An adventure???".

"Ok, look" Butterfly grabbed Pop's shoulders and looked her in the eye, "Poppy came to me at Papa Troll's-".

"Whoa, whoa... Poppy was there?".

"Yea but, that's not the point. She asked us to help with an important mission".

"A mission?"

"Yes"

"Ok? And?..."

"Branch thinks his parents are out there! And he wants us to help him find them". Popcorn tensed, she already knew the answer to Branch's question. But she played along.

"Ok. I wanna help!"
Butterfly grinned

*TIME SKIP (1 hr)*

"Okay..." Popcorn and Butterfly grabbed their bags and walked out of the pod

"Let's do this".

The restaurant 'Papa Troll's'
Is based off Papa Murphy's...

Haha, get it?
Puns...*knee slap* (cuz Ima dork😅)

Sry it's short but...

It's about to go down guys!!