Tunnels (DrAmA!)

Poppy rubbed her head after the fall. The ground was blurry as her vision straightened (gayed) out.

"Are you alright?" She heard a voice ask.

"Yeah I'm fine" the voices owner helped her up. Poppy's sight focused to see Sparkles. She sighed with relief.

"Where are we?"

"Guys?! Can you hear me?"

"Branch?" Poppy called in response.

"That you guys?!" Guy Diamonds voice asked.

"Me and Sparkles are fine" Poppy declared, "Branch who are you with?"

"Popcorn. We're safe".

"Guy?"

"I got Butterfly"

"Butterfly?! Can you hear us?"

"She's unconscious... but breathing" Guy replied.

"Ok guys" Poppy started, "theses holes seem to lead into tunnels. Just keep going straight till you can see daylight"

"To late! I'm already digging. POPPY IM COMING!!"

"Branch calm down just follow my instructions".

Branch sighed and him and Popcorn started walking. Same with Poppy and Sparkles.

🦋🍿🦋

"Butterfly?" GD asked.

Butterfly groaned as her eyes fluttered open. The groaning went to a sharp inhale. She grasped her wrist.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Guy asked, worried.

"My-my wrist... I think I sprained it".

"The same one you cut?!"

She nodded, "there's a first aid kit in my backpack".

Ok can we...hold on for a second... Ik this is my own book but... if Butterfly had a damn first aid kit... THEN WHY THE FRACK DIDNT SHE USE IT WHEN SHE FIRST HURT HER HAND?!?....huh...help me...

GD retrieved the kit and made a splint for Butterfly.  Her glasses had fallen off when they fell and Guy placed them back on her face.

Butterfly looked up at GD. She sighed.
Of all the people I got stuck with him?

She stood and started walking. Guy followed.

                                 • • •

Branch and Popcorn had been very quiet and the situation was starting to get awkward. Branch said the first thing that came to mind. (Of course it was dumb)

"If you had a crush on me, why didn't you just tell me?"

Popcorn turned to him, slightly blushing, "Poppy told you?"

"Poppy knows too?! Wow...guess you did tell someone".

"Wait...what do you mean?"

"What?"

"I only ever told Butterfly and Poppy" how did you find out about it?"

"What do you mean I've known since we stopped by your house that one day"

Popcorns eyes widened at Branch. Then she turned her head to the ground, frozen, "you read my diary?!"

"Well I mean yes.. I mean no, I mean maybe... look Popcorn".