An unexpected visitor

Everyone was asleep finally. It was about 3:30.

   A noise came from the forest but, no one heard it of course. Just then a troll slowly emerged from the dark woods.
"I knew I heard something" she whispered to herself. Where she stepped out from the woods was close to a pink troll with a light purple sleeping bag with a dark blue head band in her hair.
"Pssst, Girl?" The troll whisper
shouted. Nothing.
"Hey girl!" Nope.
"Wake up!".

   The troll was clearly in deep sleep and could not be woken. The suspicious troll's eyes noticed a small black camera next to the sleeping bag. Confused, she looked around. "Whoa". There where a lot more trolls around! She particularly noticed a certain troll, Poppy. The girls eyes widened in shock, the Queen?! She also noticed a male blue troll lying next to her. She didn't recognize him. 

   The troll thought about her life when she still lived in the village. She then realized who he was. And realizing who he was gave her an idea. She thought for a moment, let's see... Poppy, Branch... Panch? No that can't be right. Uhhh...Boppy?....Oh no no no no, that can't be right either. She looked at the two one more time. Ah ha! Her attention snapped back the other girl. "Broppy!" She whispered.

"Yes? Hello? What, Broppy????" The girl was definitely awake.

"Pst. Girl! Over here!" Butterfly looked over to see a troll standing in the forest.

"Ah!" She jumped.
"Hey I got your attention".
"Who the hell are you?!"
"Well, I'm trying to be a very hospitable person", she smiled, "hon, you and your friends surely must be freezing. Please, come with me back to my house so u can warm up".
Butterfly's eyes widened, "I'm not following someone like y-".
"Who are you?". Butterfly turned to see Sparkles. They must of woken her up by accident.
"What's happening?" Popcorn was up too.
"Guys??" GD asked sleepily.
"Sparkles is everything ok?" Branch asked walking towards them.
Poppy was up too and laying on her stomach watching them. The friends began to chatter noisily.
"Great. Now I have everyone's attention" a troll stepped out from the brush where the others could see her.
She was not too short, not too tall. She wearing a navy blue dress and a headband with a heart on it. The trolls looked at her confused.
"My name is Grace". She said.
"You're a Little creepy, ya know that?"Butterfly said.
"Butterfly, don't be rude" Popcorn told her friend.
"Oh it's perfectly fine" Grace said, "that's what most people say".

   Poppy stood and walked towards the others, "how come I've never seen you before?" She asked. Grace glanced over at Poppy and tensed a little in her presence.
"Well... my family has been living in the forest. We' re, how do you say, the adventurous type" Grace replied.

"So your family lives in the woods?" Sparkles asked.
"Yes! To put it plainly, yes".

The trolls exchanged confused looks. They had never heard of someone like this before.

"Okay so we know who ya are but, why are you here???" Butterfly asked.

"Hmm?" Grace turned towards her, "oh right" Grace cleared her throat. "Who is in charge here?" She asked. Everyone pointed at Sparkles. She stepped forward.
"That would be me" Sparkles replied.
"Ok. Well, look. I can sometimes be a very generous person and I heard you and your friends out here and thought why not invite them inside. Let them sleep somewhere more warm and comforting" Grace smiled. Sparkles considered what the young one was saying.

"It is kinda chilly out" Poppy said. Sparkles nodded.

"Alright guys!" Sparkles declared, "pack up!". Grace grinned.

After the trolls had all there belongings with them again, they waited for Sparkles next declaration.

"Lead the way" Sparkles told Grace as she led them into the forest.

Ooooo interesting chapter. It's getting good! Also, Grace is another OC based off of my friend @stuffnthingss43220.Well, wish I could write more but, I gotta take my fangirling with me to school so... bye for now✌️