Ronnie and I are cleaning tables when I share last night's events

Ronnie and I are cleaning tables when I share last night's events.  I share every detail, very shyly and shamefully, about my thoughts of another man as I was making love to my boyfriend.  She isn't surprised at all that he doesn't make me feel anything sexually, because she had clearly stated the exact same thing the day before on a emotional level.  She in fact encourages me by sharing lots of memories that were out of my mind about some of the numerous amount of times he left me miserable.  She tells me about the job's Christmas dinner we had with all of the employees last year and he got drunk with another waitress's husband and got into a fight because he thought he was checking me out, which he clearly wasn't.  His drunken behaviour is also an issue she brings out.  She also reminds me that he is going out and let's loose when I am the one that spares all my expenses because we really don't have that much money.  She is really making up my mind about leaving him, but I can't help but to defend him a bit as she is so against him since the first time they met.  She is clearly telling me it was about time I realised it.  She is right.  I just didn't want to face it.  But I can't deny it now, it's too evident.

"So the hottie texted you, right?"  She smirks at me, pushing the chair under the table correctly, changing the subject.

"He did.  He is really making me feel all giddy and excited.  This kind of attention is so new to me."

"He's clearly making you excited if you were thinking of him while you had sex with Steeve."  She teases me, which gives her a big reaction from me.

"Hey! Don't say that too loud.  Don't even talk about it again, OK? I feel bad.  It's really mean."

"No, it isn't.  What is mean is your man not making you come!  That's frustrating.  I would have dumped him right away."

"You don't date, Ronnie.  You have one night stands.  So you dump them anyway."

"That isn't true.  Remember the sexy customer we had last weekend that gave me a huge tip?  Well, it turns out it isn't only his wallet that contains big, if you know what I mean.  He took me out Saturday and we are planning on seeing each other again Friday."

"What?  For two days we have been talking only about me when you could have been telling me this and all the details."

"There's not much to say.  He is sexy as hell.  We drank champagne.  He brought me to his hotel.  It was so luxurious.  He is here on business, he lives in Knightsbridge, London.  Which only means that his house is huge, his cock too, by the way.  I had the best sex of my life, so I made sure he would want to see me again.  Now here I am, craving for him every night until Friday comes.  End of the story."

"I love how you always say exactly what you think."

"Some people hate it.  Well, most of English people are stuck ups.  You are the only one that is actually amused by my personality."