"It's sad Cynthia couldn't be here tonight."  I let out as I serve Simon and Ronnie a plate with the help of William.

"She had to clean up her flat.  I will take a lot of space." He responds with the happiest grin on his face as he finally takes a seat at the table next to me.

"I still can't believe you are leaving me, mate...  What will I do without you?" Simon tries to get our pity, but his little act makes me laugh.

"I think you've been good all week without me, don't start complaining.  The only reason why you don't want to see me leave is because you want somebody to wipe your arse."  William's response makes me grin to Simon and it makes Ronnie choke on her food.

"What?"

"I'm sure you've noticed as you have been living with him this week.  He doesn't cook. He doesn't do his laundry. He hates responsibilities."  William tells her, still mocking his twin as I'm sure it's all true.

"Are you saying he does that all the time?"  Ronnie asks innocently. Will nods and she looks straight to Si with narrowed eyes.  It makes me smile even more. "You said you had a tough week at work, you cocky shit!"

She takes her napkin and throws it at my brother's face.  It seems to amuse Simon to have played her that way. But with a smile hiding on her lips, I see that Ronnie doesn't mind that much.  I'm sure despite all of that, they had fun being together. Maybe it has given Ronnie the desire to spend more time with him. I know how much he is infatuated with her.

"Fortunately for you, I'm in dire need of a new flatmate.  And I'm willing to go to great lengths to make you a deal."  My brother looks at Ronnie, with his most sensual traits. He's such a charmer, Simon could sell glasses to a blind man.

"Don't try to fool me, Simon.  I did your shit last week, I'm not about to doing any more."

"You might like the deal I have in mind..."

Simon is looking at Ronnie in a very intense way that makes me both excited and awkward to be in the middle of their erotic romance.  I really hope they get together, so I am letting this game continue.  Clearly, William doesn't share my enthusiasm.

"You had all week to flirt, please don't do this now that you have a public.  How about you tell us what you've done about Steeve. Is that taken care of, or is he still bothering Ronnie?"  William changes the subject, but it doesn't feel like it is any better than the last. It makes me feel anxious.

Simon sighs and drops his fork to bring both of his elbows on the table to lean on.  He looks up at Ronnie a second and sighs again.

"It's been one hell of a week."  He only responds. He looks down at the table a second.  I can see his eyes moving to the rhythm of his thoughts. What happened?  He looks back up at me before continuing.  "I'm so happy you left him and the truth got out.  He's a fucked up son a bitch, that lad. Hell, Grace!  I can't believe you were with him for that long."

Simon's reaction is harsh, but not rude.  He seems hurt, and I feel terribly bad to have involved him.  I look to Ronnie since she's been his latest victim, and feel even worse.  I shouldn't have involved them both. She looks down, and every trace of the fun we've just had is now gone.

"I'm so sorry.  Nothing of this should have happened.  You didn't deserve his wrath. I did. I upset him."  I apologise to her, but Simon reacts immediately.

"Nobody ever deserve to be treated that way.  Steeve is sick. You shouldn't have to feel guilty for him, or feel like it's all on you, because it isn't.  That lad has a problem. A problem that none of us can fix."