"What!?"

"They have been drinking excessively. It's not good. It heightens their symptoms, making it more probable for them to overdose tonight." My brother informs me, worrying me greatly.

"How do you know that?"

"I'm a copper, Grace." He gives me a look that makes me feel bad, like I should have known. He makes me feel stupid, but only because he seems angry.

"Would you just leave us alone, mate?!" Lucas seems very angry and tries to get out of my brother's hold, but William twists his arm in a way that Lucas can't move or object anymore.

"I'm trying to save your life, mate!"

"We're just having fun!"

"At the rate you drink, or if you take another dose just for fun, you could end up dead. I know, I have seen many people dead because of overdose on crime scenes. I have also seen many people in your situation where they got so high and angry that they'd killed somebody, or they were so under the influence that they got raped. I'm only looking out for you." William tells him on a categorical tone. It surprises me that he has seen so much horror and I didn't know a clue... "We are taking you back to your hotel."

Lucas seems to be about to argue when I feel the need to help my brother in this situation. I fully support his decision to get them both out of here.

"You will do anything he says, do you understand Lucas?!"

"It's not even your business!"

"It is my business! Sophie is my friend and if anything happens to you, it affects her, so it affects me. She deserves better than that!"

"You won't tell her, will you?"

"Not if you cooperate." I tell him firmly, trying to be as strong as my brother. But the truth is, I'm terrified! "You too. You are coming with us!" I tell Ash and thankfully he doesn't object as much as his friend.

I try to look for Mike, but he can't be found. I do the same for Caleb, but the images of him being kissed by two girls comes back to my mind. He might already be gone by now.

We get outside the club and wait for taxis to come. William gets impatient so he calls the taxi company and orders a van for us four to fit in. Ash questions me while we wait about where I'm taking him. I respond that we're going to his hotel room. He concludes the wrong conclusion about my answer, but if it's going to make him cooperate without objection then it's better to lead him on that way.

About half an hour later, we get in their hotel room which is less luxurious than I would have expected. All four of them share a room with two queen beds. Mike is there, already in bed. He wakes up when Lucas and Ash get in and speak terribly loud, being their intoxicated selves. They both haven't stopped talking the whole ride here.

I have let my brother handle both men because I really don't know how to deal with this situation. I know they are becoming rockstars and they're in the business of drug abuse and free drinks, but because of the fact that I know them personally it disappoints me. It's not my reality. I have never used any drugs nor seen what it looks like. I'm not dumb, I've seen movies, but I don't know what it looks like from up close.

Will really insists that we stay with them a little longer and make them drink loads of water. Lucas takes the phone and calls room service. I'm surprised there are still open at this hour, but it seems like they are minutes later when it knocks at the door and Luke literally runs through the room to get to the door. He had ordered chips for Ash, but at the forth he eats his good humour and his grin change for a look of concern. He downs a glass of water, but it doesn't seem to help his situation. He gets up in a hurry and rushes to the bathroom. I look around at all the boys. Mike doesn't seem too surprised.