Instead of his planned brunch, Marcel stayed with me at his flat.  He made me breakfast without making a mess of the kitchen this time and made us some tea.  It was super simple and he was completely adorable.  He even admitted that he had bought a Scrabble board to play with me since he didn't have one living alone.  It got me overjoyed, even though he has completed beaten me at it.  He won by over a hundred points.  Needless to say, I had so much fun.  And for the first time, between Mace and I, it was easy.

Now, he has brought me to a very specific store.  It doesn't say much from the outside, but once he guides me in, the light is dark to set the mood.  I see red lace and black velvet everywhere.  Lingerie. 

He wasn't kidding when he said his event was about what I would be wearing under my dress.  I look at him, feeling very uneasy, but he slides his arm around my waist.  It spreads a comforting wave of warmth through my body as he guides me further down the store, ignoring the overly 'makeuped' lady at the front desk.  He doesn't say a thing and I don't know what to say.  I smile to her and let him guide me through the boutique.  I try to look at everything, the bras, the undies, the body suits, the babydolls,...  There are so many other pieces of clothing I don't even know how to call them.

Even though Marcel made it seem like he meant he wanted to go lingerie shopping, he walks me further down the store.  There's a heavy red velvet curtain that hides another part of the boutique.  He steps forward and lifts it up for me to get into the other room.  I wait for Mace to join me before I look around.

I seem to hold my breath when I realise everything that surrounds me.  I feel like I'm in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie when Ana steps into the Red Room for the first time.  I see floggers of different kinds, whips, types of butt plugs on a stick, tape, ropes, handcuffs,...  It makes my head spin a little.  I look at Marcel next to me and frown.

"What kind of event is this?!"  I panic and suddenly worry about the man in front of me. 

Marcel keeps calm and looks at me with the same cold expressionless face he always has.  If his touch was reassuring when we got into the boutique earlier, there's nothing reassuring about him now.  He doesn't even try calm my worries.  Where does he want to bring me?!  How the fuck did he get into this kind of hardcore kinky stuff?!  I realise how I don't know him as much as I would like to think so...

"We are going to a dungeon."

"A dungeon?!  The medieval kind?  Where they torture people and stuff?"  I get even more confused and I honestly get freaked out.  No matter how much I love him, this sounds too intense for me.

"No."  He smiles very seductively and it gets me to calm down quicker than I would have liked.  He takes my hand and leads me to a bright red leather couch at the end of the room.  It's heavily priced at 2799£.  He sits and takes my hand in both of his on his knees, his eyes actively looking for mine.  "It's a flat in the middle of the city.  There's nothing scary about it.  It's where people in the BDSM community meet to pursue the lifestyle."

"BDSM? Like in Fifty Shades?"  I unsurely say with a shaky voice, a bit scared to sound ridiculous or to be wrong.

If I'm being entirely honest, it would reassure me a little if I can compare the both of them.  I liked the books and the movies.  I would be less scared of the unknown and maybe more willing to try, but being surrounded by all these sex toys and my own ignorance overwhelm me greatly.

He smirks again and I find him incredibly sexy.  I get the feeling that he thinks I am so naive.  I am.  He better like it.  And by the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me right now, I know just how much he does.  He looks down a second and kisses my hand before addressing my question.