From: gracyhemmy

To: marcel.wright

Object: Corrections

Mr. Wright,

I have changed various scenes throughout the book to make them more relatable and true.  I have added descriptions like you wanted.

You will find bookmarks on the pages that require your attention.

Sincere salutations,

Miss. Hemingway.

Tuesday, 11:07

***

From: marcel.wright

To: gracyhemmy

Object: Re: Corrections

Grace,

I have reviewed your work and I don't understand how far you have pushed the reactions of the protagonist.  Why do they have to be so extreme?

Let me know so I can understand your point of view.

Have a great time with your family.

Marcel

Tuesday, 1:56PM

***

From: gracyhemmy

To: marcel.wright

Object: Re: Re: Corrections

Mr. Wright,

Their reactions may be extreme, but they are fucking accurate.  You need to get your head out of your fucking arse and look around you. You react that way with everyone, but no one truly cares, but I do, and it sets me off.  I react to that because I care.  Shame on me.  I fucking cared.  So, yeah, they have to be extreme.
Please refer to me formally as you lost all privilege when you shouted at me that you didn't know me.

I am not in the mood to put a fake polite concluding statement,

Miss. Hemingway

Tuesday, 5:23PM

***

From: marcel.wright

To: gracyhemmy

Object: Re: Re: Re: Corrections

Miss Hemingway,

You really know your way to annoy me.  May I remind you that these characters are based on fiction?  In no way we are alike.

It's no secret for you that I don't care.  It was established between us pretty early on.  I'm sorry if you expected something else from me. 

I am against the idea of changing the characters.  They were perfect before.

Don't be fake, be you.

Marcel

Tuesday, 8:54PM

***

From: gracyhemmy

To: marcel.wright

Object: Re: Re: Re: Re: Corrections

The characters are not about being fucking perfect!  They are about being true.  And there you go say we are not the characters, you said yourself Darcy was me and I fooled myself to think you could be like Harry.  Guess what?!  I was fucking wrong.  I liked who you were without changing a single hair on your head and you blew that up by insulting me.  I don't care what has traumatised you to be this scared in your life, but clearly you let it get to your head and it's suddenly OK to treat others like shit.  I am not shit.  You should never have treated me like that.