As soon as I read Andrew's name, I panic and drop the wallet on the floor. I start hyperventilating again. I get frightened to have touched it, my prints are now on there. I can't wipe them out, I'll erase Kristofer's. He killed Andrew.

It all makes sense. Kate has just told me her husband had set his sights on her before Andrew died. But she was too enamoured with him to give in to her husband's advances. I don't have any more proof than that, but it makes perfect sense. And I'm not surprised that she married somebody as twisted as her. Or maybe he corrupted her and twisted her the same way she did with everyone else!

My pulse is racing. My body is shivering in utter panic. I'm completely out of my mind. I need to get out of this house before I get another panic attack. I put back the wallet where I took it from. I take a picture just in case. I'll call the police, I hope this gives enough of a reason to get a warrant to search the house.

I'm completely losing my head. I get dizzy and on the edge of an emotional break down. I'm sobbing, yet not crying, the panic attack sneaking back. My paranoid mind tells me I need to take pictures, I need as much proof as I can. I take about ten pictures of the safe and the passport I've just taken. I put them back in there. I close the safe and take yet more pictures. I slide back the frame and look at the painting. Nerves are making my hands shake as I press repeatedly the screen button. I also take pictures of the documents on the desk to identify who's room this is and where I am. I continue with a couple of the room and then I leave to photograph the three decoy books in the living room I was in with Kate.

I stop a moment, catching a glimpse at the two manuscripts on the table. I take them both, not taking any chances. I need proof with Marcel and Edith as well. Although everything it helds disgusts me and saddens me deeply, I keep it close to me as my last free hand holds my cellphone to take pictures of the room and the hall. I slide my phone in my back pocket before I take a hold of the handle and turn it silently so that my escape is not heard. I hold my breath until the front door is fully closed in front of me. Only then can I allow myself to breathe again.

I take my phone back out of my pocket and take pictures of the front of the house to prove which house I was in. I'm not taking any chances. I walk backwards to get a fuller view of the mansion, my thumb still very active on the trigger, taking lots of pictures. I get suddenly terrified when my back bumps into something as I'm walking backwards.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I let out, completely horrified at this unexpected surprise.

I get immediately scared to be face to face with Kate's husband. Nobody else can get through the gates. I then remember that the gate was open, so it can be anybody. But I wasn't ready to be confronted with Marcel.

I part from him as soon as I realise it's him, entirely disgusted by the sight of him here. But most of all, I feel so helplessly hurt, and heart broken.

"Grace?! What the fuck are you doing here?" He wears a big frown, trying to figure out my motive to be here. And to be honest, I quite forgot it myself... after all that happened tonight.

"What are you doing here?" I retort arrogantly, my heart pounding in my chest. Despite all the hate I feel towards him with everything I know now, my body reacts to him as if he is the drug it needs. And that rips my heart, he has succeeded! I'm completely addicted to him.

Tears fall out of my eyes despite myself. I can't do this right now. I'm not strong enough...

He steps towards me and immediately wipes the tears from my cheeks. He keeps my cheeks in his hands and I so badly want to forget what I know, but I can't and I shouldn't. It's all fake. This isn't him.