Marcel takes my hand as we enter the restaurant. The hostess eyes us and genuinely smiles at us. She guides us to a table and we get seated. We order a pint of beer each and I decide to order the same vegetarian dish as him to be as supportive as he is with me. As he talks to me, my gaze can't help but to look around at the other tables. Not everyone seems as supportive of our relationship as the hostess. I see the quick glances our way, the whispers. It's not from everyone surrounding us, but there's a weight of judgement weighing hard on me. Marcel doesn't seem to realise it. I don't even think he cares.

He suddenly stops talking and I look back at him. He notices I haven't been paying attention to anything he said to me.

"Did you hear anything I said?" He asks and follows where my sight was at before it came back to him.

"Sorry, I've just never felt the extent of how judgemental people could be. I know I have been judged because of my weight, but it doesn't come close to how people look at us now, portraying an homosexual couple..." I shyly say and feel terribly sorry that it is still an issue in the era we are living in.

"Don't give a fuck about them, Grace. We were having fun. Don't let hateful people ruin that. You can be however you want to be, and now you are a man. A gorgeous man. My man." He reaches for my hand over the table and I instantly caress my thumb on his skin to thank him. He always knows the words to calm me down.

"You know what?! You are perfectly right." I smile back at him.

I look next to me a second and slide on the "u" shaped booth to come closer to him. I take a hold of his shirt with confidence and pull him to me with the proudest smile. Our lips meet an instant and I savour our kiss. I savour his taste. But I want slightly more. I want to savour his passion.

I reconnect out lips. My fingers slide deeper into his short curly locks and pull him tighter to me. His lips are so smooth, so comfortable. His tongue meets mine the time to arouse me and wet my core so incredibly quickly, but he parts his mouth from mine. He stays close and opens his eyes slowly, looking at me. He lets out a little hum of satisfaction and it sparks the desire inside of me. I want him so bad right now. And he knows it.

I bite my lip and give him one of those looks. He knows. The waitress arrives just in time to take our orders and gives us our beers. I slide back in front of Mace.  I am so hot, it's the perfect timing. I take a big sip and put down my glass once the lady is gone.

"I'm so hot..." I let out and fan myself with my hand to cool off until I realise that I could take off his cardigan.

He doesn't say anything. He just sits comfortably and looks at me. I meet his gaze and hold it. I, very purposely, take his piece of clothing to my nose to smell his perfume again. I am being very expressive about it. I put the shirt down on my lap and mirror his grin. He knows, and he is aroused too. I know it. I know this darkness in his eyes.

"Touch yourself." He only says as if he was simply asking me about the weather, but he has this depth in the tone he uses that both freezes me in surprise and arouses me even more.

"Now?" I let out getting suddenly very nervous.

"Now."

He starts to smile, because he knows the control and the dominance he has on me. He knows that I take so much of my pleasure just by making him happy by doing what he wants.

I look quickly around, making sure no one is looking at us. Marcel seemlessly drinks his beer, his eyes still deeply looking at me. I gather all the confidence I need to let my hand on my thigh slide on my crotch. I try to rub my hand on the trousers, but I don't get much of a feeling. I unbutton them and try to slide my hand on me. The pants are too tight, but I can manage. I hide myself with the cardigan and relax on the seat. I exert more pressure on my core and part my legs wider. I keep on looking at him as my hips move very subtly under the arousal I am feeling.