"You love me?  You really love me?"  He rushes his hands on my cheeks, his eyes looking at mine running from one to another.  I nod with a genuine and freeing smile growing on my lips.  "I want you to say it, love."

"I love you, Marcel.  So so much!" 

I have never seen such a radiant smile on his lips.  He is so beautiful, yet so unaware of it.  If only he could see himself through my eyes for one day. 

He brings my face to his with a new passion.  It's a new Marcel embracing me altogether.  I have never known love as I do with him.  It's unexpected and new and surprising.  I am not scared anymore.  I know that if I fall he will catch me.  I don't think he'll ever walk from me again.  I'm in this with him.  We are not solitary wanderers anymore.  I have found my match with him.  I want to share my highs and my lows with him.

I feel like Marcel has been stuck in the past for far too long.  It's time to move on and I am here to help him if he needs me.

He steps away from the kiss delightfully slowly, his eyes still closed when I open mine.  I ravish to this sight of him savouring our kiss.  It melts my heart.

"Come with me?"  He says more as a question than an obligation, but he asks again with more determination.  "Come home with me."

It makes me incredibly happy and I am about to say yes when I think about it more logically.

"What will I do alone at your flat during your brunch?"  I ask him and I see him shrugging it off.  It doesn't seem important for him, all he wants and having me by his side tonight.  And it suffices me.

"I have books.  You can read.  I have a telly.  You can use my laptop.  You can do anything you want.  Or you can leave and take the tube, but I would really like to spend the day with you before my event."

"What event?"

"I have events I go to couple of times a month.  But this particular event happens one Saturday night a month.  I have been going for years."  He parabolically says and I don't get any clue about what it is, but he keeps his smile bright on his lips.  "So?  Come with me."

"Yes, of course.  Let me just pick up some clothes."

He lets me go and I quickly gather the first clothes I see to wear.  I take my purse and my personal belongings like my toothbrush and leave a note to Sophie to let her know I have left with Mace.

I lock the door behind us and follow him to his car in the street.  He unlocks the doors with the lights flashing.  He opens my door and walks around the car to take place next to me.  He ignites the engine of his luxurious car and drives us away from my flat. 

I get lost in my thoughts for a few minutes.  I review everything that has happened today.  He didn't stop teasing me at work earlier.  It was hard resisting him, but I am glad, because it paid off in the end.  I came three times in one single fuck.  I have never had an orgasm that strong.  Sophie and Marcel seem to have gotten along beautifully.  I really hope this relationship will go on sober on both parties.  That song really won her over.  I can't believe he sings--

I get out of my thoughts when Marcel takes my hand on his own will and kisses it.

"A penny for your thoughts."  He says and I get completely charmed that he wants me by his side tonight.  He would have left me at my flat, but knowing that I had fallen in love with him changed everything.  It seems to mean a lot to him, as it should, but I am not used to be seen the way Marcel sees me.  I feel like I am the most precious woman in the world, when I am boringly ordinary.