I have tried the knob so many times I can't even recall the number of times I've called Marcel's name in anger.  Nothing worked.  I'm stuck in this little bathroom with nobody hearing me over the music.  This is fucking crazy!  I don't understand Marcel's behaviour.  I don't understand why he would lock me up and hide me from anyone.  But I've just given up.  I've been sitting on the cold floor for maybe twenty minutes now.  I can't believe nobody wanted to use the loo for that long.

I hear the knob click and I bring my attention to it.  I instantly get up and rush myself to the door.  I try it again for what seems like the hundredth time.  It works! 

I get out of the bathroom and head instinctively to the entrance until I realise I am half dressed and Marcel has all of my clothes.  I roll my eyes to the realisation that I am so dependant of him yet again.  I look for him through the room and fail.  I am mad and seeing red.  Where the fuck is he?  I can't leave dressed with only his jacket.  I need to find him.

Instead of seeing him, I find Ratchett.  I immediately head to him.  He has a glass in his hands and looks the other way.  He is leaning on a wall, but straightens and looks at me once he hears my heels clapping on the old wooden floor.

"Mmh Miss Poetry, what can I do for you?"  He smirks at me as I get all of his attention and he turns his back to the scene he was watching.

"Have you seen Lost Poet?"  I keep it short, to not make a scene even though I would blow the roof off of this flat.

"I think everyone has seen him.  You two put quite the show together.  It was beautiful.  If you ever want to try what a real Dominant feels like, let me know.  I'm on FetLife."  He says and it makes me furious that anyone would even think that it's okay to be unfaithful.  Even though I am terribly mad at Mace, I still love him.  There's no way I would ever play with anyone else but him, but I let it be.

"Duly noted.  But do you know where he is?"  I press him to answer as my patience is running thin.

"Of course, Fallen Angel and him always put on the greatest show.  Nobody ever miss their chance to see them in action."  He steps back and looks back the way he was minutes ago.  I follow his sight.

I think I hear my heart breaking.  It's fucking disgusting.  I barely look a second.  Kate is fully naked in front of Mace.  I can't bare to see more.  I don't know what they do to each other and I don't fucking want to know.  He's a fucking traitor!  And a liar!

I think I let out a gasp of surprise when I first looked and now curiosity is eating me alive.  The second glance I give freezes the blood in my veins.  Kate sees me and smirks my way.  She is so fucking proud!  She is manipulating him like a puppet!!  Mace do something!  You're worth better than her and her twisted games!

My anger for her overtakes the anger I have for Mace.  I can't just stand on the sidelines and do nothing.  I feel so strongly the need to get him out of this poisoned situation.  I don't know what to do, but my instinct is to protect and fight for what is mine.  He needs somebody to always be there for him, not only when they want him.

I make my way to the scene at the center of everyone's attention.  Kate has her ankles and wrists tied up on a St.Andrew's cross.  Mace stands behind her with a special kind of whip that I've never seen before.  It breaks my heart that I even have to do something.  He should choose me on his own will.  I shouldn't be telling him to stand by me.  I should be somebody's first choice.  I know my worth now... and I thought he did too.

What are you doing Marcel?!?!?!?!?! ARRGGGHHHH!!!

I walk by all the spectators that have assembled around them.  Just like they did with us.  I try to keep my head strong.  I'm too furious to feel the need to cry.  I see his satchel and walk to it to pick up my dress.  I put it on quickly and don't bother giving his jacket back.  I'll need something for the cold outside.  He finally sees me the second I get up from taking back my purse on the ground.  He goes still.  How the fuck did he not expect me to see him?!  He couldn't have thought I would have stayed hidden in the bathroom all night?!