I

April 24, 2017

Amina's P. O. V

" Uma, I just want the pain to go away." I expressed my frustration to my older sister, Uma. "Sis understand me when I say this, I'm not going to allow you to continue cutting yourself  over something you can't help. Me,  Luli, Haji, mom and dad are going to help you stop hurting yourself because I do not what to loose my baby sis." Uma starts crying onto my chest as we start walking out of my therapist office. " ma please don't cry.  I'm making progress since these past 2 weeks. And I can honestly say this, I only have little urge to cut. I just want it to be over already." We made it outside to the cold cruel streets of Brooklyn,  New York.  I've been raised in NYC for 14 years because I was born in sudan 🇸🇩. I am of Somali 🇸🇴, Ghanian 🇬🇭, and Malian  🇲🇱  descent. As we were walking and talking, out of the Blue sister says " We should move to Atlanta." "wait, what?" I'm in complete utter shock. " I mean let's be real Mina, there is nothing really here for us in New York. Our best friends are in Atlanta and I'm tired of having to travel just to see them or for them to travel to see us.  Mom and dad are in Florida, so why not?" " I guess your right, there is barely any good paying jobs around here. Let's move."  As we walked into our building and into the apartment room, I started looking for one way tickets.  "Atlanta here we come."

      August Alsina POV

   "So you mean to tell me, you ain't see no baddies around here that you would want to be with?" Sneak asked. "Mann, all these women around here are some gold diggers,  I dont want that. The next relationship I'm in has to be a committed relationship, on me." "I know why cuz ya ass been single for 5 years!" Leak says and starts laughing. " I don't know why you laughing you ate ass." That shut his ass right up. "Broo and you took a sip of my Arizona too! I got booty crumbs in my mouth yo!" Sneak and Leak start arguing back and forth.  "Aye man, im bout to bounce, see y'all tomorrow."  I got up and walked out and start driving. When I got into my house I took a shower and went to bed. I got interviews.

                                              April 25,2017
Uma's PVP

   "Uma get up and pack your bags. We leave tonight." I told her to get a early flight but not THAT early. "Damn mina, you want to leave more than me!" I get up go to the bathroom to do my stuff and head to the kitchen and eat a toasted bagel with fruit and fresh papaya juice. After eating, I start packing my bags. We are going to stay at LuLu and Haji house. We aren't taking this broke down furniture so we will get everything once we in ATL. When I finished packing the uber arrived and we hopped in to go to the airport. We made it to the airport and showed the ticket lady our tickets. Off we go!

      August POV

  "Mayne I'm chillin Aug." My homeboy Ode speaks through the phone. "Yo ass still single, huh?" "Everyone been getting on me bout being single. I can't find the right one."  "Damn fa-" before he could finish all I could hear were girls screaming in the back. "Yo wassup Uma! Wassup Amina!" I wonder who they are? "Aye o Aug, Imma talk to you later my baby sister's are here. You could come meet them tomorrow it you want. They not my actual sister's but.... "   " yeah nigga I'll come meet them."  "Aight come by 2 o' clock."  "Bet."  "Bye."  After I hung up, I sat and wondered who was his mysterious "sisters". Well, I'll find out tomorrow but until then, I'm going to sleep.

____________________

Thanks for taking your time to read  my first chapter! I don't want to make it too long and then you'll get bored. Anyways, I'll update another chapter today after I post this one. Thanks for reading! Vote comment and share!💛