A simple response

CONTINUED....

Amina's POV

I just broke the news that i want to move closer  to Mommy and Uma's face is blank. I cant tell if shes happy or not.

"We can really leave? I thought you wanted to stay in Atlanta forever." I chuckled and remembed that remark.

"I want us  to spend as much time as we can with our mother because we missed half of our lives  with her, its best to live the fullest with the person who cares about us." I explained that to winnie, hopping she'd say yes. Im not going to be separated from my only sister. We have been through so much stuff together. From our "parents", to us both not being socially excepted and me being depressed,  putting more stress on my big sister. At night, she would always stay in my room to make sure I don't try to cut, overdose or try to hang myself. That's how much she loves me and no one can ever tear us apart.

"Mommy's going to be really happy." I smile and squeeze my sister. We discussed a little bit more about it and we all parted ways into our beds.

1 hour later...

"August! Stop taking pictures of me!"

 Right now almost everyone was asleep but Winnie was still awake with us watching the color purple on her MacBook

Right now almost everyone was asleep but Winnie was still awake with us watching the color purple on her MacBook. Me and August was saposed to be watching 50 shades of grey but he keep taking these ugly pictures of me.

"Eww! delete that picture I look ugly in that one."

"Naw baby girl, every picture I took of you, you look gorgeous

"Naw baby girl, every picture I took of you, you look gorgeous." I blush a little and smile.