Mama? pt.2

Amina's POV

I can't believe it. My mom is standing right in front of me. But how. How did she find us? That doesn't concern me right now. Me and Uma at the same time run and hug our mother. We were crying and squeezing the mess out of each other.

"Oh my babies. I thought I'd never find you. I kept praying and I found you. Thanks to August." I turn to August and I hugged and kisses him.

"Thank you bear!"

"Your welcome love."

I turn back to my momma and we started conversating about why she couldn't see us. My father had ordered a restraining order against my mother and she broke the restrain 4 times, trying to see us. My father told a big lie, and that caused my mother to be banned from ever coming to Atlanta. Now she lives in Los Angles about to move to San Francisco.

"I knew that woman was off, and when they kidnapped Amina, that was the last straw."

"That son of a bitch set you up for some big foot bitch!? He's gonna pay. I may not be able to touch him now, but when my goons get him, I'll get the last laugh."

"Momma in a gang?" Me and Uma looked at each other at the same time.

"You mean ya momma own a gang. Bet he ain't say anything about that to yall."

"Mama a goon." August said sitting on the edge of the bed eating my starburst.

"Hey! I only had 2 pink ones in the pack! If you eat my pink ones you buying me 3 more!"

"Okay, I'm not gonna eat it."

We all headed downstairs because we were about to go eat at The Cheesecake Factory.
                                       ~2 hours later...

That has to have been the most fun and best dinner I've ever had out.

"That was great! Now I can see how you two ended up. August is such a charmer Amina."

"I know mama, and he's very freaky too." We all started laughing.

We made it back to the hotel and each one of us took a shower because the room we had, there was 4 bathrooms in the hotel. I made August wait because I did not need him trying to put augaconda anywhere near me.

We got settled and me, mama and Uma got in the same bed while Aug slept on the other couch and Kelvin slept on the pull out couch.

"Good night my babies. I love y'all."

"Good night mommy."

"Night mama. I love you too." Time to call it a night.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Late night chapter for all that's up, hopes y'all enjoyed. Comment vote and share!😘❤