Oh.My.Goodness!

August POV

I was at Minas mom's house telling her everything. I called Amina over a hundred times. She not once picked up her phone and we're all worried. All because of my mother who can't be happy for me.

"How are we going to find Amina mommy! She could be anywhere hurt! I can't let anything happen to Amina! She's my everything, I can't live without her!" Uma breaks down in  her mom's arms and I join the hug because I was hurting too. I shed a lot of tears too.

"I know we're all sad and upset but that's not going to solve anything. I already told my friend Wilma who is a police officer so they're on that. Now it's just time for hood mama to come out. No one messes or hurt  my babies.

Mama Namyah whips out her phone and makes a call.

"Yeah, it's an emergency. Meet me at the spot now." She hangs up and throws on her shoes.

"Lets go get Mina back. Everyone out the door now!" Mama N. Is such a nice and gentle person. I ain't never seen her this fired up.

Namaya's POV

We meet up at the spot when something is wrong. I immediately go to Wanda and Oliver, they are the hackers.

"Guys, I need you to hack my daughter Minas phone. She's not answering it and we know there is something wrong."

"We're on it." I turn to bee, honey and blossom.

"You three, I need you to drive everywhere throughout San Francisco, outside of San Francisco any and everywhere." They nodded and headed out of the house.

Now, I go to Sarah, geo, Lawrence, Rebecca, daisy and Morris.

"Y'all go load the truck. Load up the guns and sharpen the knives. Get to work." They all go upstairs to do what I said. Uma, August and Kelvin were standing there, in surprise.

"Lets go back to the room. They might have found something." I walk up the steps into the computer room and they're typing away.

"We found something Maya."

"What did you find?"

"We found her exact location. She's in las Vegas, 1st west pine street."

"Aww shit. Tell honey bee and blossom to drive to Las Vegas. I'm going to tell Wilma. I texted Wilma and she's on her way there. Everyone is strapped and ready.

"Okay everyone! Let's go!" Lord, please make sure my baby is okay. I can't loose another one...

Amina's POV

I woke up with a severe headache in a room that was all pink and looked similar to the room I had when I was little. I sat up in my bed, my hands were free but my feet was cuffed to the foot of the bed. Well thats dumb...

I took the time to look around and the door opened up a little. This woman, she looked to be I'm her 40's, chocolate skin and long black hair. She was pretty but, why'd she kidnap me?

"Oh hun! Your up!" She walks toward the bed and sets a cup of water and a white pill on the night stand and sat at the end of the bed.

"Why am I here? And what are you going to do with me?!" She chuckled and looked at me.

"Oh sweetie. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to raise you as my child. See, I know your mother. We used to be friends, since she was pregnant. I had a affair with your dad and we stopped being friends. After you were born, I looked at you and I wanted you all to myself. Finally, after stalking you for some time, I followed you to L.A., to San Francisco and waited for you to be by yourself."