the talk

August Alsina POV
  It was around 2 in the afternoon and we were sleeping. I shook Mina.
       "Mmmmm leave me alone."
        "But I'm hungry."
       "You know how to cook."
       "Pwease?" I have her the pouting lip and puppy dog eyes.
        "Ugh fine."
       "You the best girlfriend ever." I got up and walked in the bathroom with her  to brush my teeth. She was ignoring me.
      "Wooga you mad? Why you mad?"
      "Shut up and leave me alone." She only like this because she got woken up.
       "Ok I'm finished. Now brush your teeth and you better be downstairs in 10 minutes or else there will be 2 plates for me." She walked out the bathroom.
       "I got a fierce one..."

Amina's POV

     August lost his mind. Waking me  up out my sleep for me to cook him some food... I decided that I was going to cook.
                                     15 minutes later
 "Come and get your food." He came downstairs and grabbed his plate. I had a cup of sprite for him next to his food already. We took our plates upstairs and started eating. This is what we ate.

     "Oh so y'all made some lunch for y'all,  and none for me?"     "You never came back

     "You never came back."
      "It's whatever."
       "Uma I have to talk to you." I hopped out of bed and brung her to her room.
       "So, yesterday I was shopping for some food right, and I was going down the snack isle. Tell me why I saw karl!"
       "I saw him too ...."  I looked at her.
       "He told me I developed as a woman and that I should watch my back..."
      "He told me the same thing!" Uma and I hugged for a little while and then let go.
     "We need to stay close, we can't go alone anywhere."
       "Alright." And then I walked back to the room.
      "You guys talked?"
       "Yeah, turns out he saw the both of us and told us the same thing."
       "It's alright, me LuLu Haji and ode will protect you guys."
       "I really appreciate you auggie."
       "Just trying to protect my queen." He kissed my forehead. He had already washed the plates so I went on YouTube and watched a couple of videos before I have to get up and cook dinner.