Uh oh 😮

Amina's POV

So it's been a couple of months and it's my baby's birthday! I've decided that I'm going to give him something special.  That has been almost taken away from me.  My virginity.  I know it's only been a few months that we have been dating but August wouldn't take advantage of me. Hopefully.

It's around 6 in the morning so I wiggle out of August grip and did my morning routine then hopped in the shower. I put on my suede velvet 11s with a tank top with a V cut,  army Jean jacket, blue jeans with rips in them and maroon fishnet stockings with jewels on them.  My hair was in a bun with hair sticking out in the front.

I went downstairs quietly to cook him some breakfast.  I made French toast with eggs,  grits and beef bacon. ( beef bacon is really good btw. ) I put some fruit in the blender and made his favorite smoothie.

    About 30 minutes of cooking I rush up the stairs and jump on him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BABYY....  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOUU!" I jump up and down on him as I sung and he woke up smiling.  Just what I wanted.

"thank ya Beybeh,  and I smell food too.  What ya cook?"

"you'll see when you wash up brush your teeth and get dressed in the outfit I picked for you!"

"okay. " August got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I called Uma so we could talk a little later on about me giving it to August.

My little pumpkin came out and he looks so nice. 

" let's take a mirror picture. " I grabbed him and moved him to the mirror picture.  It came out nice,  so me and august posted it on our Instagram.

"come on.  Let's eat because we got a day ahead of us!"

                            8 hour later..

So August is out with his friends to celebrate his birthday.  I wasn't going to hog him all day,  but he did have fun.  Uma is over here giving me advice and signs that I'm ready.

" when ever Aug touches you, like on your waist, butt or back,  does it turn you on?"

Aw shit. "... Yes.. "

  "Your a lil nasty cuz you said yes to everything.  Your ready.

                                         3 hours later
Auggie just came home and it's time.  I gotta talk to him. 

" August,  can we talk?" his face flushed with concern.

" You not leaving me,  right.?"

"of course not!"

"okay,  let's talk. " I follow him up the stairs into the bedroom. I sit down and get comfortable and started speaking.

"what is it like making love?"

"what do ya mean?"

"what does it feel like."

"well I never maid love to anybody, I just had sex with them because they didn't deserve to be made love to."

"August,  I'm ready. "

"What? Your ready?!" his eyes are so wide they could have popped out of the socket.

"Yes.  I want you to take it. I'm done waiting." August l layed me down and kissed me softly.  He kissed down to my neck, chest stomach and legs. He took my pants off and took his off.  He put his hand over my stomach.

"This might hurt,  so I'm just putting my hand over so it won't hurt as much."

  He went slow and I felt pleasure in seconds. It was so great that it was too hard to believe. I really couldn't believe I gave it up to him.  We went at it for 4 hours, mostly in the shower. 

Finally,  we were done. I took a proper shower sperate from Aug so we wouldn't start again.

"Goodnight Queen. This was the  best birthday gift ever."

"goodnight Pooh. I'm glad it was." I was about to shut my eyes but opened them back up when I realized

                                           August didn't use a condom.. 

~~~~~~~

So here's another chapter! I've been meaning to publish it but I've been busy.  I guess you could consider it a 1. K special.

Love you all! Comment vote and share!❤