Can i just be left alone?

The next day, in the afternoon

Amina's POV

August had left because he has a show in L.A at 5. My mom wants me to come hang out with her so that's the plan for today.

For some reason, I don't feel safe. I feel as if I'm being watched. T was picking up my mama so she could come here first, she wanted to see the house. I shook the feeling off and got a call from August.

"Wassup babygirl. How are you?"

"I'm good, I feel a little off but I'm okay."

"Amina, what do you mean "off"? Do I need to come back?" I know he's worried but I'll be fine.

"No,no, that won't be necessary. I feel like someone's watching me but I'm gonna be okay."

"Amima, I want you to listen to me closely. Put on the necklace, ankle bracelet and the diamond earings I brought you. They are trackers and each one tells me something  if your in danger. Just in case anything gets taken or broken, lost etc. Wear your blue jeans I got you 3 weeks ago. The button has a camera and tracker on it. You need to stay safe. And God forbid you get kidnapped, don't piss the person off. I'll be on my phone the whole time." I never knew August brought me the jewelry for this reason. He does really love me.

"I'm already wearing the pants and the necklace so I'll add the ankle bracelet and earings really quick." As I finished up, I heard a noise at the front door. Me and Aug looked at each other.

"Amina, hide your other phone some where. Take this phone too, I'm not going to lose you this time." I did as he told me and hid it in my underwear. Only other option to be honest.

"I love you August."

"I love you too. Don't worry, I'm on my way back. Your more important right now." My room door burst open and the same guy at my mom's house is standing right in front of me, smirking. Without him seeing, I slipped my pepper spray and phone into the back of my bra.

"Don't you dare move. You move, I'll shoot you in your stomach." I was terrified as hell but I didn't let him see me scared. I had a fearless look on my face.

"Now, since your pregnant,  I'm not gonna beat you, or grab you up. With that being said, hand me your phone and let's go." I walk over to him, pull my phone out and handed it over. I walk out first and went to his car.

"Get in the back." I gladly sat in the back and looked out the window until we stopped at this big mansion 45 minutes away from my house.
He grabbed my arm and took me outta the car.

Inside of the house, their were girls everywhere, being hit, slapped, crying so loud that it hurt my ears. Guiding us up the stairs, he stopped at a big bedroom.

"Walk inside." I go in, sat in this chair and he just grabbed some rope and tied me up.

"What kind of kidnap is this?" I mumbled under my breath. Getting a glimpse of who this was, he looked familiar. Someone I probably knew. He took his hood off and I nearly passed out.

"Remember me?"

"Yeah I remember you, stalking me in class all the time, being a weirdo."

"I told you Amina, you were going to be mine. Now your pregnant by someone else because I got to you too late, we can raise this baby together." This mothafucker is outta his damn mind if he think I'm about to be here for 6 more months. Hell to the no.

"Is that all because I got some where to be in 1 hour." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't do anything." Once he was out the door and he locked it, I took my hands and got my phone out my panties. I dialed August number.

"Amina! Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm good, but are you almost here? It's hot in here and it smells like 8 cans of bounce that ass and weed. I feel nauseous, the baby's kicking, I just feel horrible.

"Don't worry. Me, big T and yo momma is 12 minutes away. I know exactly where you are." I hear footsteps coming upstairs.

"Oh shit, I hear someone coming to the room! I gotta go."

"Alright,  stick it out for a bit longer." We hang up and I tuck my phone back in my underwear. The door opened and he R.J. came back in the room.

"You miss me?" The fuck is wrong with with this man?

"Fuck no."

"Your going to regret that, isabis."