can I just be left alone?pt.2

Amina's POV
  R.J. grabbed me by my face and roughly kissed me. I was screaming stop as loud as I could, but he didn't. As soon as he ripped my shirt off, fun shots rung out. He quickly went to the door. I took that chance and went to grab my pepper spray because the ropes were loose. My job right now is to make sure I'm protecting me, and my baby.

He turns around and smirks at me. "Get your ass back in that chair now." I pull out my pepper spray and sprayed him. Kicking him in his stomach, I run pass him downstairs. I see Aug looking in a room for me.

"August! I'm over here." He runs over and picks me up and carries me towards the door. As he gets outside, I ask him"What are you about to do?" He gave me that "really" face.

"Imma tie him up and wait for the cops to come. I already called, I'm not going to kill him, I'm trying to be here for my baby and my girl."

He kissed me one time and ran back inside. Uma dragged me into the car. "Girl, why does everyone keep coming for you?" I honestly don't have a response for that.

"I don't know, but we about to put an end to that." Once my baby gets here, I'm going to be big on keeping my baby safe, who's going to watch her when I can't because I never trusted daycares.

"I know that's right. Oh August coming back." He was walking towards the car with a smirk on his face. Knowing August, I already know he didn't just tie him up. I just knew.

"Come on let's go to uma's house." He pulled out the driveway and drove off. Ugh, I'm so tired of the shenanigans...