What you do to me😩

Amina's POV

It's like 1 in the morning and I woke up because augaconda was poking me🐍. I couldn't get up to twinkle because Augs arms were griping on to me so tight. "Wea ya goin?" Omg his voice is just.... UGH. "I gotta go to the bathroom." I tried pulling his arms from around my waist. That didn't work. He's hella strong for a twig. "You can wait." He pulls me closer into his chest. "No I can't let me go I'm only going to the bathroom."  "Fine. Hurry up cuz Imma get cold." I got up to use the bathroom, did my business and washed my hands. I noticed I have a new patch on my ear. I need to go to the doctor so it won't continue to spread and I'll be fully white. I got in the bed and layed his head on my chest and played in his curls since he cut his hair. "When are we going to make it official?" I was shook. I didn't even know he wanted to make it official right now. "When ever you talk to Ode." Imma hit him up in the mawnin."  "Okay go back to sleep." "Good nite Queen."  "Good night daddy."  "Quit playin with me Mina. I'll have you screaming daddy."  "mini zele’ālemi😏"  "You know what. Imma take my ass ta sleep. Keep practicing playing with ma hair😏."
   It was now 5 in the morning and I felt August arms unravel from around my waist. I got cold instantly so I put the blanket over me. He was calling someone.  "Hello?"  "Nun much.".... "yea I can't take it no mo I want her to be mine."..... "i kno but it wouldn't feel right askin without yo permission."...... "ight bye." After the convo August woke me up. Well I was already listening. "Amina Isabis Bahati, will you be my girl?".........

__________________

Here's a short chapter. I'll write the other part later on tomorrow . I'm just so hype my varsity team won against Brentwood!💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛 comment share and vote! Love ya😘