uh oh! pt.2

Amina's POV

I'm scared Uma." Today is the day
after August birthday and Uma went out and brought me pregnancy tests. I had already peed on the stick and it was time to see the results.

 "Amina, when it comes down to these results,you are NOT pregnant!"

"Omg!!" I'm so happy. I mean, I want a baby but not right now. Me and August careers just have started. My job is a choreographer. Rihanna likes my moves so she chose me to be her main backup dancer. I have work every other week, and my pay is fantastic.

"I thought you would be pregnant since August didn't use protection."

"I know. Let me make my way back to the house, August probably waiting for me." I got up,hugged and kissed my sister and left.

                 ~20 minutes later...~

"August im home!" I yelled as I walked upstairs to the bedroom. August was sitting up on the bed and I went and kissed him on his nose.

"Where were you? I wanna cuddle and later we could have a double date with Uma and her boyfriend Kelvin."

"Sure, I'm cool with that." We got comfortable in bed and started talking for a little bit.

"You know I appreciate you doing what you did for me yesterday. You didn't have to."

"I know, but your so special to me August."

"I love you Amina." I was so taken off guard when he said that. I didn't know what to do, all I could do was cry.

"I-i love you too, Aug."

                       3 hours later...

"Why won't you tell me were we're going!" I was getting ready for our surprise double date and the requirements was for me to pack a bag and to dress comfortable... for now.

"Because, it's a suprise."

I was putting on a little bit of makeup, brushed out my hair and moisturized it. I had on a black and stripped crew neck and black jeans with low top black and white vans with a ankle bracelet.

 I had on a black and stripped crew neck and black jeans with low top black and white vans with a ankle bracelet

"Babe, I'm ready!"

"Okay, let's make our way to the airport."

"AIRPORT!?! AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA J.R WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"

"It's a surprise. Can't tell ya." We got in the car and started driving.

Where is this boy taking me?

~~~~~~~~

I'm backkkk! Here's a lil something something for the night. I will be updating all of my books tomorrow. Night!
                                ~Ayana💛♡~