Meeting his family gone wrong...

August POV

I had just woken up by some sirens going off. I look to see Mina wrapped up in the sheets and one of my arms under her. I couldn't even feel my arm circulation any more. With my free arm and hand, I grab my phone off the night stand and check the time. It's 12:34.

"Mina beybeh wake up."

"Noooooo! Leave me alone."

"Fine. I guess you don't want me to make you your favorite pancakes." She hopped up, rubbed her eyes and looked around.

"What time is it?"

"12:36 now." I realized we were the only ones in the room.

"Come on, let's get ready for the day. I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I get in the shower with you? Please!"

"No August because I know what's going to happen." She gets up out of bed and walks into the bathroom. I'll find a way into that bathroom.

Amina's POV

As soon as I get in that bathroom, I used the toilet. After, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I let the water run a little so it can be a little got to my liking. The water felt so good on my back, my shoulders, arms, everything. I needed it.

As I was washing up, I felt arms wrap around me and put me against the wall. I cursed at myself for forgetting to lock the door.

"1. Didn't I tell you I wasn't going to take a shower with you and 2. Why do you have a condom on? Who gets in the shower with a condom o-." I couldn't finish my sentence because he cut me off with a kiss.

"Shhh. You need this." Lord this is going to be a longggg shower...

2 and a half hours later...

Finally I'm able to get out the shower after some things went down in there. I pat dry and lotion up my body with a non heavily scented lotion,  I put my undergarments on and walk into the room trying to figure out what to wear.

August family was in Cali  for half of the week and of course he told them about me. So today we are going to visit them.

"Hmmmmm. What should I wear?" August sat next to me and snaked his arm around me.

"Just wear something casual. You dont have to get dressed up, it's just my family."

"It's just your family to you but I never met any of them. First impression are everything pooh." I get up and pieced together this outfit.

I wasn't worried about the heels because they were so comfortable

I wasn't worried about the heels because they were so comfortable. As I was getting dressed, I noticed I was gaining a little weight.

"I need to stop eating so much kisra." I mumble so I can only hear it. My hair was wavy, so I just brush through it with my wide tooth comb and put some hair moisturizer in it. For make up, I put on this light plum color lip stick and make my signature wing liner.